My Pageviews

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Painting a Picture With Previous Blogs!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

Thank you for joining me again. Tonight is the time to get your coffee, tea, milk or water:

How was your day? Did you accept the "Things" you wanted and REJECTED the "Things" you did not want? Again, I just finished my Meditation and even though I have two pages written to share, I think I am supposed to write this another way.  Bear with me Please!

In yesterday's BLOG, I shared with you about LSN KIDS. It means Los Ninos de Spring into Salsa  "THE CHILDREN OF SPRING INTO SALSA" their Slogan is "ONE FOOTPRINT FOR ALL CHILDREN". Be sure to view the LINKS and give a like for their sakes. If you like it, OKAY!

In one of the previous BLOGS I wrote  "Nothing is too Hard for God" in another I wrote "'In all thy Ways Acknowledge him and he will Direct thy Paths" also "Our Thoughts are Prayers and We are Always Praying".
  1. Nothing is too hard for God: Have you ever tried to move furniture or anything heavy? and you just cannot muster the strength to do it? Well, just ask for guidance and it will happen. I just say Heave Ho over and over and it works for me. Try It!!!:)))  
  2.  In all thy Ways Acknowledge him and he will Direct the Paths:  Have you ever been to the parking lot and just could not find a good parking space? Well, just ask for the perfect place for you near the entrance. It always works for me. See will it work for you! Now don't think you can get by without saying thank you. Try It:!!! :)))
  3.  Our thoughts are Prayers and We are always Praying:Have you ever thought to yourself, Now what will I wear to work today? Just ask the thought aloud and you will be amazed as to the most grand outfit you have ever worn,although you may not like it, you will still look gorgeous/handsome in it. It works for me: Try It!!!:))) No Respector of Person.
Now you may ask yourself. "Why should I have to ask someone to choose my clothing". "Find me a parking space" or you may say "I will pay someone to move the furniture for me" I think that is great, BUT I have found some things that appear to be foolish are just a lesson to the wise. And you do not have to work at things with difficulty, and No, I don't feel that I am being CONTROLLED, If so personally I am happy about it.
.
We sometime think God only handles our big problems, but the Question is asked? Is there anything too hard for me and IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE ME AND I WILL DIRECT THY PATHS. I believe it whole-heartedly. DO NOT LAUGH UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE TRIED IT. If Not Okay. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising and thou understandeth my thoughts afar off. (Go,Figure)(TYG)

TOMORROW I WILL WRITE ABOUT PAIN/JOY;. JOIN ME, UNTIL THEN

Much Love, 
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment