My Pageviews

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Am What I Am (Con't)

Hi Everyone!

Thank ýou for joining me as I Paint A Picture with Words. I am going to believe now WE are in this together.

Now to proceed. Many years ago I read the story of Moses, I am sure that many of you already know it but for those of you who are not as familiar with it I will share it with you. (I have to call names just to Paint A Picture with Words this time.( Please bear with me and Thank you).

And Moses said unto the Lord, 'Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them,The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you and they shall say to me, What is his name?  what shall I say unto them And God said unto Moses, 
                               
                                                 "  I AM THAT I AM:(EXODUS 4:13-14)

I want to say from this time on I am usually very careful as to how I speak the words I AM. Of course I have already explained the Healthy and Wealthy thoughts but just think of the many other words I/We use with I Am. When once you understand that your thought, feeling and expression of "I AM" sets the Mighty God power in you into action then you become a little less afraid of the Greatness within you.
I AM POWERFUL, I AM WELL, I  AM HAPPY. I AM KIND, I AM HEALTHY, I AM LOVING I AM,
I AM, I AM etc. You cannot think of your Greatness, without thinking the same about others.

THINK ABOUT THE WAY YOU USE I AM! and began to Paint A New Picture With Word.

With Much Love.
Tonnie






















    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment