My Pageviews

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Painting A Picture to SPREAD LOVE!!!


Hi Everyone!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today!!! Today for those of you that have
joined me, I say, you are to be Here at this time, Wherever you are!, Whom ever you are
with!, Whatever you are doing, Ultimately SPIRIT want you and I (I said you an I)
BECAUSE, I woke up and felt GUIDED
Too, from this
Second Forward, and for 24/7 to just (REGARDLESS TO EVERY SITUATION)

SIMPLY SPREAD LOVE:
 
JUST SPREAD LOVE!
 
SIMPLY SPREAD LOVE!
 
''SIMPLY SPREAD LOVE''
 
(JUST SPREAD LOVE)
 
SPREAD LOVE!!!
 
Let us just know it isn't the EASIEST thing to do, but when you do God will take care of
Everything for you/me/us. If you do not know when you need to say it. Say it for every
situation that feel wrong to you and then you and I will be like my Daughter, who will
say it for every Situation. (smile) "And Bring in the World"
 
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to Laugh, with the LITTLE ones.
PARENTs/SENIORs/VETERANS equally. I Appreciate you! Hug yourself with your arms,
your LITTLE ones, and your Spouse/Better half. Let this be the Happiest Thing That Has
Happen for you Today!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment