My Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Painting a Picture of THANKS!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today!!! How are you enjoying this another day?
Thank you for joining with me. I think I am going to ask you, Did you get something
to snack on and maybe a little something to sip on, but for this one I guess you must
make the choice as to what you will do.
I am going to write and as you read with me, you may want to include for you all the
things I will not be led to write about:
 
Father, Mother, God:
Today I am Thanking you for Clarity: I thank you for all my Yesterdays', Todays' and
Tomorrows'. I thank you for your Continued Guidance, Protection, Life, Health and
Strength. I thank you for not giving up on me, although I have so many times given up
on myself.  I thank you because since you are not a Respector of person, that all the
Little Ones, Seniors, Parents, and Veterans/Soldiers can be reached by this Prayer. It
doesn't matter who we are, regardless to our statues, culture or professions.
I thank you for forgiving me of all Negation, that I have allowed to fill your place in my
heart instead of just knowing that you are God and beside thee there is none other.
I thank you for letting me/us  learn how to SPREAD LOVE to those who truly do not 
know any better than to try and make other feel their Misery. I ask for your forgiveness
for them/us as well. I thank you for all the times you have directed my/our paths, that while
I/we are protesting your presence, you led us in a perfect direction for my/our lives anyway!!
I thank you for not allowing my/our perception to not label anyone/anything because of
their environment or the color of their skin. I thank you for not letting me/us Judge/Misjudge/
Prejudge others. I thank you for your word which states" KEEP STILL" and know that I am 
GOD, and I thank you for giving me/us your word that VENGEANCE IS YOURS, and that
you will fight all of our Battles whether it be Mental, Physical or Emotional. I thank you
for removing all fear. I thank you for giving me the breath to thank you and the dexterity in
my fingers to write it. I say thank you by words for all  who would say it if they could. I thank
you for all those that could if they would. Those on the playground, in the jailhouses, in the
board rooms, on the jobs, in the court rooms or the hospital rooms etc.
Today HOLY SPIRIT I am so will pleased to recognize your ever Present Presence. Oh SPIRIT,
I thank you that this day.  I/We feel Divinely  protected by your Grace and Mercy, from the Least
to the Greatest, from the Youngest to the Oldest. We are a people everywhere that are being
Guided continuously by you. Through our Conscious, Subconscious and Superconscious minds.
We thank you for giving us another chance to be engulfed in your LOVE, and we thank you
for giving us the Ability to Disperse that LOVE to each Man, Woman, or Child. Seen or Unseen,
Known or Unknown by us. We are Eternally Grateful.
If this is the Last Prayer that I will Pray, At least I will have Finally Prayed. THANK YOU
ALMIGHTY I AM PRESENCE!!!
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING  to others. Don't forget to Laugh, and with the LITTLE ones
SENIORs/PARENTs/VETERANs/SOLDIERS equally. I Appreciate you!!! Please join with
me again. Have you been? Are you HAPPY NOW? (smile)
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson  
(On my next writing, I will write BLOG (4) for Uncle Freddie Stowers.
  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment