My Pageviews

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Painting A Picture of Father's Day!!!


Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today!!! Are we enjoying the gift of Celebration today?
We today, must include the Father's, because today is Father's Day.
I will conclude the BLOGs on Cpl. Freddie Stowers in my next writing, but I do not want to overlook the Day that is now upon us.

We give Tribute to each and every Father. Let us begin with the Daddy/Fathers, The Mother/ Father's, The Father/Mothers/and of course the Father/Father's. We are giving warm Hugs to those mothers who have been the Mothers' and Fathers' as well. We are giving warm Hugs to those Fathers' who have been the Mothers as well. We are giving warm Hugs to those Daddy's who have been a Father as well  and Lastly we are giving warm Hugs to those Fathers' who have been Father's .It is not for me to say WHY or HOW but as a SENIOR who is Painting A Picture for Father's Day, let me use a little of my Wisdom today. Please bear with me:
Sometime, circumstances have not always permitted some fathers to be in their Little ones lives on a continuous basics. Some have chosen not to be and the circumstances have provided a means of escape. I believe that because God has connected us together by Blood, that when we chose not to be as our destiny has predestined then we fall short of the being filled full of the Joys that has awaited us. If a man works around the clock or If a Man has been/is incarcerated and whether or not the guilt or innocence has been proven, it still has not remove the responsibility which still exist, and, if by some means that the Child is supported by the Father and the Father can not/does not see the Child it would seem that the Child should be told in some way the truth. But what would that truth be? Would that Child be hurt or Embarrassed by it? Far be it from me to try to know how One person feel toward the other person, but I see so many Little Ones that are raised by Daddy's...I applaud them and I think that is better for them than to be orphaned or casted aside like an old worn piece of clothing. Look around you, start at home and see just what you are looking toward. "Is It Real? Sometimes our eagerness cause us not to see just what we are looking at or for! Maybe some of you will feel as I feel/felt that is, before I would allow my Child to be in an unhealthy situation for them, I rather Raise them by myself, because I now know who is their real Father. KNOW THIS WITH ME!!!

Although it is written in LUKE (11:2) I personally prefer the verses in MATTHEW (6:9-13) which states:
THE LORD'S PRAYER
Our Father, which art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it
is in heaven, Give us this day, our daily bread,
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the
glory, for ever. AMEN 
 
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to Laugh, with the LITTLE ones,/ PARENTs/SENIORs/VETERANs equally, I Appreciate you all!!! Thank for joining with me!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson   

No comments:

Post a Comment