My Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Painting a Picture of Completeness!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth as well!!! Please have a Greaaat One. (Smile)
That was not done in error, "Have a GREaaaT One".....OKAY!!!

Today, I am so glad to know that you are still reading with me. I reviewed my article from
yesterday and I see some errors that I did not see the last time I wrote my Post. I did not go
back to correct them because I needed to see that I too, can be affected by my own behavior,
as much as I want to think that I don't allow things to affect me. I still have to Pray and say
give me this day MY daily Bread. (GO,FIGURE). I have already admitted that I did not take
the Usual stance of Meditating and how Dare I? I was so upset because I had deleted Posts
(78 &79) that I did not really concentrate on what else I was doing. If you take the time to
read with you I should always take the necessary precaution to write as best as I can.
I Apologize: I was Frantic when one of the Post I had written was deleted by some method
other than by my hand in the past, that was one the reason that I had said I would stop writing,
among other things that was happening. I know this is a great opportunity for me and I don't
want to abuse the kindness that has been provided to me, and I don 't want to disappoint you
who take the time to read with me. ( I love it when I see some of my words that I misspell
automatically correct themselves. Is This Just A lack of understanding on this SENIORs
Part?)In this way I feel we are working together to bring to you the Best of the Best. 
I now know that I do not have to say on this site when I do not know what is going on. I do
not have all the meanings down pat yet but my daughter has explained enough to me to try several
avenues without giving up.  
Here is a little something for you to think about:-------DIRECTIONS-------If we are going in
Search for something, you don 't know where you are going, I am going, but I don't know where
I am going, BUT, where you are going is where I have already been, and where I am going is
where you have already been? Would you ask me how to get where you are going? Would I ask
you how to get where I am going? or would we continue to Search? (by SPIRIT) Thru me.
Our Answer is If we have asked for Guidance, Then you /I would know that our Prayers have
been Answered, that is if we have asked for Direction (SMILE) 
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to LAUGH with LITTLE ONES
the /SENIORs/PARENTs/VETERANS equally. I appreciate you!!! Be very Happy with
 your Happiness Today!!! 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment