My Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Painting A Picture of LEARNING!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday !!! Happy Re-Birth today as well!!! I am SITTING here in total 
Amazement. I want to not allow myself to be affected because of the state of consciousness
that a few people in the world still possess if so then where would I be? What would I have
 learned?.
Would I be able to say to you DO NOT become THWARTED BY THE ACTIONS OF THE 
UNLEARNED. If at this age/ I have not learned, then when will I? If I can only share with 
you endless/idle words that are meaningless why would I?
Tonight, I have a confession to make to all of you who take the time to read with me,. I had 
decided to make a Summation for my Great Uncle Freddie Stowers in today's BLOG and I
did not ask SPIRIT to Guide my thinking. I take no credit for being able to breathe on my own,
but I kept feeling that I would stop writing my BLOGS when I had reached the number (80).
Needless to say, I had reached number (79) and today would have been the end of my writings.
Guess What happened? I wrote BLOG (4) Summation, and I was going to change the title,
in my efforts to do so, I went to the Post Page, and I tried to delete My Title, instead I saw a
message that asked did I want to delete this post, it showed twice, I entered yes twice and you guessed it I had deleted the Posts (78 & 79). When I saw this I did not cry but instead I yelled
to my daughter" Come and see what I have done". When my daughter and grand-son came to see
about me, I showed them what I done, my daughter explained "That even she could not tell me 
how to retrieve them". My grand-son said," Well Mom, you said you were going to  stop 
writing and was going to delete them didn't you?" I answered,"Yes but I did not intend to stop 
writing or delete them until I had reached the number (80). (GO,FIGURE) IS THIS A CASE
WHERE A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM? (I said Whaaaaat) What could I say/
 I often say, be careful, as to what you say, because my/our words will not return to us VOID 
either.This was clearly a case of (Not My Your Will but My Will Be Done) :))).

At first I told you I only wrote to get out of their hair(so to speak) then I realized, that I was 
feeling a great Energy Field opening up to me, and I then began to Meditate on what to write.
I also being to think that someone was reading with this SENIOR and maybe, just maybe I 
was writing something SPIRIT wanted me to share. I began to earnestly seek Guidance in what
I would write.
At first I could not conceive that this opportunity was available to an average person , and 
I thought that there was a time frame on the BLOGS I could write,then My daughter taught me
to distinguish between the Browsers, also I learned more about the fundamentals of the computers.
No, by no means do I know everything,but, I will learn, but tonight I have learned not to delete
anything else unless I intend too., and I regret that I cannot rewrite the last two Articles, But 
Maybe I wasn't exactly SPREADING LOVE because that it the post SPIRIT carried me back too.
I had allowed myself to read some of the Comments, and I did not Exactly SPREAD LOVE in 
my thoughts. However, at least a child wasn't affected or was it?

DON'T LET YOUR GIFT BEAT UP ON MY GIFT;
DON'T LET YOU GIFT BECOME ENVIOUS OF MY GIFT;
LET US let OUR GIFTS REMAIN FRIENDS. 
Written by Tonnie Stowers Jackson by SPIRIT
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSINGS to others. Don't forget to LAUGH and with the LITTLE ONES,
SENIORs/PARENTs/VETERANS equally. I Appreciate You!!! Don't forget to make this one
of your Happiest Days. Thank you for joining with me.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) In the Thank You BLOG I thanked the Soldier/Veterans who gave great information on
PTSD, again I will say Thank you for the information  It will help more people than it will HURT.   

No comments:

Post a Comment