My Pageviews

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Painting A Picture of New/ Old Knowledge!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Thank you for joining with me again, and May I say to you, you and you, a very
Happy, Happy Birthday, Happy Re-Birth today as well.
It is awesome to think but every day New Births and Re-Birth takes place. 24/7.

I went to a new Eighth grade Graduation for the first time and they had combined
it with the 1st Annual Talent Show. We all in attendance were happy to see our
children and grand-children perform to the best of their abilities. There was singing,
dancing, stick choreography. piano playing, and a karate power point of students
performing their skills at a karate match. It was great to see the many talents that were
shown and I Pray other schools will be able to continue with their Arts Program. I think
the curriculum is always an opportunity for our grands/your children to equip themselves
for future expressions to last them a lifetime;  

Have you gotten yourself a beverage or a snack? Guess what? Neither have I, but, I have
made a decision today and in a few more articles I will share it with you.

Well, we did go to the meeting that concerns our Public Transportation, That I have briefly
discussed and the final date is June 30th, but you know what? We cannot worry about
this because it is a long way to walk just to get on a bus, and SPIRIT knows that we don't
have a car and we are trusting that the matter will be resolved and the results will be amenable
to all parties concerns.

Now let's see, Oh, here is something that I want to share with you. I have been thinking about
our Veterans for a long time and I don't have the words to say that will comfort a Broken heart,
A Broken bone, A Misplaced limb, or a Mental relapse, but this I do have a word to encourage
you to KNOW that I have now learned TO NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART
OF A SOLDIER!!!! Now I am ready to write in my BLOG about my Great-uncle,
Cpl Freddy Stowers. who was the first Black to receive the Medal for Actions in WWI. He was
Honored by President Bush as a native of SC and he gave his family a MEDAL Of HONOR on
his behalf. I will start these excerpts tomorrow. Please join with me. I have tried not to do this
but it seem as if I will/must start. This Scripture is what SPIRIT led me to read. Read Below:
 
PSALMS (71:16- 18)
I will go in the strength of the LORD GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness,
even of thine only. O GOD, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have
I declared thy wondrous works: Now also when I am old and GREY-Headed. O GOD,
forsake me not until I have showed thy strength unto this Generation, and thy Power
to every one that is to come!!!
 
GREY-HEADED, Now HOLY SPIRIT Really!  I have not been ignoring you, I just did not want 
to start now.(GO,FIGURE):))) Boy, was that an admonishment? Believe it or not I did not even
know it was in the BIBLE (smile) 
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, and Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones/ 
the SENIOR/PARENTs/VETERANS equally.!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment