My Pageviews

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Painting A Picture to STAND!!! (102)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Thank you for joining with me!! Happy, Happy Birthday and Happy, Re-Birth as well.
I am so well pleased that you are reading with me, at first I could not decide whether or not to write and I am now doing just that.
Guess what? We have had some rather remarkable things happen to us this week and it has been such a pleasure. 
Please tell me did you have a great Birthday day? Did you go where you wanted to go and did you do what you wanted to do? I think about our Birthday-s and sometimes I think to myself, wouldn't it be a great thing if every child had the opportunity to celebrate each birthday with the gifts of their choice? This MAY not equate to Diamonds, Emerald or Pearls but just think you have the power to make your Little One the most happy at this time in their lives instead of waiting until they are grown-up and will wait for someone else to do it for them.
School has opened and I have been surrounded by Little Ones and the Awe, and Expectation you can see it in their faces. Very Culturally Diverse. I remember when I was going to school, when my daughter went to school and now I see my grand-son is going to school.Isn't it just so wonderful?  I do not know how you feel but if it isn't the same it is okay. I want him to learn as MUCH as he can and I want to help his Mom help him.and her, AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!
Please check the BACK-TO-SCHOOL Post and see whether or not you already know what is written FOR Parents, I still believe it is informative and I am not writing too much in this way you can always go back to the POST. I have been asked to just leave it along and I will.

"STAND"
By Donnie MCClurklin

What do you do when you're done all you can
and it seem like you can't make it through,
Good you just Stand, you just Stand.
Don't you dare give up, through the storm
through the rain
Through the hurt yea, through the Pain,
Don't you bow and don't bend, Don't give up
Don't give in.
Hold on just be strong, God will step in and it won't be long,
After you done all you can After you done all you can.
After you gone through the hurt, after you gone through the pain
After you gone through the storm, after you gone through the rain
Prayed and Cried, Prayed and Cried
Prayed and You've Cried
Prayed and Cried oh my
After you done all you can JUST STAND!!!

 I wanted this song for My/Our Sake. You can see the entire song just visit on Google.....
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to other.Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE ones/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/SENIORs/GRANNY-PARENTs/ FRIENDs We know all Would -be Foes are are friends.I Appreciate You. I Appreciate this Opportunity to Share
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
DON'T BE DIVIDED IN YOUR LOVE,. SAME SOME FOR YOURSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment