My Pageviews

Friday, August 15, 2014

Painting A Picture of WHAT's, WHATS'!!!

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy, Re-Birth today as well. Now let me see.
How are you today?. Did you see the beautiful Sunrise today? Did you notice it?
What is this thing called LOVE? Is it the feeling of Euphoria, Ecstasy or just plain old
drudgery! What is this thing called LOVE? Is it a feeling that you wished you felt?,
Is a feeling, you wish that, you wished you did not feel? What is It?...

Have you had your coffee, tea, milk or water this morning?  Have you had your
doughnut or danish?. Are you saying to yourself , Hold On, because we are in for a
Verbal Ride? Then, why, should I disappoint YOU? I don't think I will.

While I was Meditating I had some questions of my own, after this weekend I really
wanted some answers from SPIRIT. that I needed to understand. We already know that it is
written that "EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW IS REVEALED TO US" with
that having been said let us continue: Very early in writing my BLOG(s) SPIRIT had
given me EMOTION(s), for those of you, who have been reading along with me, DO 
you remember? Well, I wanted to ask SPIRIT today WHAT'S up? but I am far too WISE,
to ask that question. You see I am only WISE enough,
"NOT TO LEAN TO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING
and that is the depth of my knowledge, yet this weekend I stood undressed of the whole 
ARMOUR of GOD so to speak. I pride this earthy VESSEL of being so intuned with the
LESSON(s) that I have or should I now, say, am LEARNING that I did not want to think I 
would
be affected if someone talked about my hair, my nose,my eyes, my mouth, etc. I wanted to 
think,as I would say to someone else, WHAT's UP WITH THAT?  Then, I remembered, It
is not for me to be concerned about how you feel about anything about me. It is for me to 
feel and not about you, but, about me instead. I YIELDED to SPIRIT and loudly proclaimed,
IF I AM NOT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE, THEN SHOW ME!! BUT, IF I AM WHAT
WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SHOWN ME: 
I wrote this messages in one of my earlier BLOGs,  It is a part of one of my COLLECTIVE
WORKS, that is COPY-WRITTEN, with the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS. I hesitated to write
this Morning, but I/We must all know that is why we must always remember to say without
any Doubts/or Fear, GIVE ME THIS DAY, MY DAILY BREAD: Anyway maybe SPIRIT had 
to keep me grounded in the BELIEF that I am not above REPROACH or that I really shared some
one else Pain/Emotions this weekend.
Now, it may seem that I am trying to justify my behavior and maybe not, but I really don't mind
if someone make a decision as to my looks, weight, height, or any physical attribute that you
can see. Other than that I would not try to encourage you to address this constantly to your Little
Ones. Do not be Deceived, FOR GOD is not MARKED, and just how we look is for his reasons
alone. As we live we will continue to wonder Am I beautiful Enough? Why am I not Beautiful 
enough? By who's Standards are we Judging Ourselves/ By? YES, YOU/I ARE BEAUTIFUL
ENOUGH. DON't EVER FORGET THAT THE PERSON THAT TAKES THE TIME TO EQUATE
THEIR LOOKS TO YOURS/YOUR CHILD, IS A VERY UNHAPPY PERSON, IN THAT THERE
IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH THEM THAT YOUR NAKED EYE CANNOT SEE.
I think I have Written as WHAT SAITH THE LORD!!
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others. Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones,SENIORs/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs. LAUGH YOUR foe INTO A FRIEND!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
Thank you for joining with me. I Appreciate you! I Appreciate this Opportunity!!
(PS) I think my grand-son is handsome,and his mom is beautiful, do they think so NO,(GO FIGURE)

No comments:

Post a Comment