My Pageviews

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Painting A Picture of "SPIRIT CAN", "SPIRIT WILL"

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today as well!!

How are you all today? Thank you in advance today for joining with me. I am going to start this BLOG and finish before I am to take my leave for my O.E.S.Meeting
I normally take a great deal of time to write what SPIRIT is giving to me Today I am not suppose to Tarry.
I think you will find something you will relate too in the Article.
I had been again Meditating on what to write and how to write it. Did you start with something to snack on
or to sip on, If you want too it will be okay.
 
When I can't/ will not,
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will",
When I am afraid to try,
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I with-in myself do not want to face another day
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I do not want too, or know how to Communicate with Family or friends
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I do not tell my child/children the absolute truth
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I want to show how Strong/weak I am
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I want to walk off my job, because of human injustice
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I am trying to be nice, when all I want to do is scream
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I know someone is sitting in a judgmental state on me, and I literally want to
just maim them
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I speak out of turn, because I feel insure
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When someone I Love, chooses the attention of someone else
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I know that I know but is too afraid to show it
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I spend all the money and do not know what my next meal will consist
of on someone other than me
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I look around and see everyone is prospering but me
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I want to just be LOVED and LOVE in return, but to afraid to try
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I want to really tell someone off with expletive words and I dare not
"Spirit Can" and " Spirit Will"
When I try to be me, only I do not who I am trying to be. that just might be me that I
am being
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I tire of all the things and just want to close my door, turn off my lights crawl
in bed and not even murmur
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
When I forget Who's I AM and Whom I AM
"Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will"
If I forget to remember that "A double -minded man is unstabled in all his ways:JAMES (1:9)
 "Spirit Can" and "Spirit Will" CONTINUE TO HOLD ME/YOU IN THE PALMS OF HIS HANDS
UNTIL "WE CAN" and "WE WILL" IF ONLY WE CAN/WILL BELIEVE!!!
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSINGS to others. Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ones/SENIORs/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs and LAUGH YOUR foe into a
FRIEND.
I Appreciate you!!! and I Appreciate this Opportunity!!! 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment