My Pageviews

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Painting A Picture of Back-To School Con't

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Happy Re-Birth today as well!! Thank you for joining with me today.

Here is the big Hope that you have shared with your friends and family, the information in the original Back-To-School Blog.  I wanted you to have a chance to look at it, read it, absorb it and share with your friends and family the information contained there-in. I believe it will help you/someone you may know.

Please relax,get a snack and a beverage to sip on. I think if you need to discuss any facet of it you will contact Ms. Sancho, at theseniorwordartist@hotmail.com. I will give up my time if it will help anyone to help their Little one(youngster) began and have a splendid (2014-2015) school year. If you don't need the information for yourself then, maybe you know of someone else who can benefit from the Links that have been thoroughly researched. I believe in  it and my grand-son to me is an example of what has been written. No, all of us can't be smarter than the 5th grader(Remember that show?)but this will certainly give us heads up.

DON't FORGET TO READ 
AND 
RE-READ THE ORIGINAL BLOG.
I WOULD NOT GIVE CONTACT INFORMATION BEFORE
BUT TO ME THIS IS WORTH IT.
ONLY, IF YOU WANT TO VENT, PLEASE DON'T
WASTE YOUR TIME OR,
MS. SANCHO'S ON MY BLOG TIME.
I KNOW SOMEONE WILL BENEFIT FROM THE
INFORMATION BECAUSE SPIRIT PUT IT IN MY HEART,
TO ASK IN THE FIRST PLACE.
WOW, WHY SHOULD I WORRY ABOUT HOW IT WILL
BE?. 
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, and Don't forget to LAUGH  with the LITTLE ONES/PARENTs/SENIORs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs equally."IT IS JUST SO WONDERFUL" We Appreciate you!! We Appreciate the Opportunity!!. 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) My grand-son said "Gee-whiz is it time to go back to school already" I answered yes, He said "But I have not finished playing yet." (GO,FIGURE) That is because part of the summer, his mom has been teaching him Spanish,French and Mandarin THIS IS CALLED THE NEVER-ENDING JOURNEY!!(:-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment