My Pageviews

Saturday, September 6, 2014

BULLY,BULLYING,BULLIED and BULL-HEADED!!! (103)

Hi Everyone!!!

 How are you and Happy, Happy Birthday to all. Is today a great day for you? If it hasn't started out this way, well just think of the day that has been the most great for you and let that be your Guide for today. OKAY!!!
I know that you will think of this, in fact you probably already have, that is the only reason I thought of it in the first place. You know that old cliché (thoughts held in mind reproduces after its kind) and our thoughts are taking a Mental Walk or jog together today. I think that is Awesome.

Happy Re-Birth to us as well, for today, yesterday and tomorrow. I am preparing for a greater future. I am not preparing for a Transition, because it is written that( No man knoweth the Day, Minute or Hour but Spirit) so come on Seniors let not continue to sit, and wait for the inevitable to embrace us in its arms of a Deep Sleep.(GO,FIGURE) I will not even think of talking to the Younger Ones, because I am sure that they have much more important things to think about, LIKE, living Life to the fullest. Wait, did you get something to Snack on or to sip On?

I have stated to you so many times for those of you who reads with me (I Thank you so much for continuing to do) that I Meditate on what I should say, I have a rather Sensitive Topic today, and yet as a SENOR I am so accustomed to reading about or having seen so much of it until I just think it as a way of LIFE, Do I think it is right? NO, but yet the same, it always seem to happen from the beginning of times until this second, and it will continue to happen because we as a people do not think of  LOVE but about everything else that is News Worthy or for some Monetary gain, Look let us face it, When I write I am so sure that even some of you who have read with me in the Past may not Agree  with me and I can understand that, My Fervent  Prayer is that Spirit will continue to let the ones of you who read it to say I will tell a friend or maybe I will think about it Myself.
Our Topic today is through Spirit (thoroughly) and I hope I am saying it as I am getting it. I tried to write it before hand but I just put the pen and paper down and decided to write as I receive.
BULLY........... A person who is habitually cruel to a smaller or weaker person. A Hired Ruffian
BULLYING....To intimidate with size or strength.
BULLIED........(obsolete) A sweetheart
BULL-HEADED.. Very stubborn, headstrong or obstinate.
We also try to used softer words, because none of us want to be called a BULLY we only think it happens to our Children when in fact, we are probably the ones to enhance our children thoughts into thinking it, in the first place. How much recognition will I get if I convince you/ my child to say this?
Do we not know that he that (Diggeth, Falleth)  therein, to the Holes that we have dug for someone else? and that it is just a matter of time, Aren't you afraid that What You Soweth is just what you will Reap?
Now I want you to hold on to these thoughts and I will finish this article tomorrow.
Then I will share with you what my grand-son shared with me about THE BULLY-BUSTER.
I Appreciate you!!I Appreciate this opportunity to share!!
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE ones./PARENTs/GRAND-PARENTs/SOLDIERs/SENIORs/VETERANs/and EVERYONE YOU CAN EMBRACE WITH A SMILEY HUG!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment