My Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2015

Painting A Picture of Rocks!!!((122)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How Are You? Happy, Happy Birthday, and Happy Re-Birth to us as well. Today I am going to 
write the BLOG on what I perceive as a little different than usual. Let me say from the very beginning I am trying to say to us that the foundation we stand on is as Solid as a Rock. Did you
get a snack or a beverage of your choice. Again, you know what this means. (I do not know what SPIRIT will Teach Us).

My grand-son is a collector of rocks, and I asked him why?, he answered " I don't know why,
but I just like to collect them". He has been collecting rocks since he was around 4 years old. We 
have rocks in the refrigerator in a bowl and he continues to add water to them every time  the water evaporate. Frankly, I was going to finally take them out but I wanted to know was/is there a reason for them to continue to stay in the water. They are just regular rocks and he has place one in every
room in the house. In his young mind I often have wondered did he believe that the Rocks had some kind of Protective  power? Then, I thought what does he know about Protective Powers?, but I/we try to honor his space.as we try to teach him to honor our space as well, Did the placing of the Rocks make him feel that all the space is our space?(maybe) I used to move them from the dresser, tables, night stand etc.Then, when I would look around he would have placed another rock right back from where I had moved them. I decided to ask SPIRIT to help me to understand what this was all about? He has spray painted some of them and he told me he like the one that have a crystal look to them. Well, I thought now we are getting someplace, I will go through them and throw away all of them that did not have a crystal look EXCEPT  I could not see what he is seeing. His mom just said we 
will know just wait and see. She really did not know either  Although, I felt puzzled and,

Again, I went back to SPIRIT and I took the time to MEDITATE on the Rocks, maybe you are wondering why did I take the time to do all of this instead of just saying "Throw the Rocks away" and that will be the end of that, but since I am a SENIOR and I learned from his mom , that there was
usually a reason for all the things she did growing up, of which sometimes I  would understand and sometimes I would not but ultimately the reason would always come forth and then I would say Hmmm, oh that is why. Have you ever been this way?. It could be said as a METHOD TO HER/HIS MADNESS  to use a Metaphor.

I remembered songs from the past that had something to do with Rocks. Believe it or not so as not to tell you erroneous information I asked my daughter to help me research information about rocks on 
line while I looked up information from a Biblical standpoint, Well, there are over forty(40) verses that contains the word Rock in my Concordance. I also remembered somewhere I had read about the Rock of GIBRALTAR on line it states that(there is a big Rock in the city of GIBRALTAR, a British overseas Territory Located on the Southern end of the Iberian Peninsula, and it provided shelter for over one thousand(1000) years .Also the Rock is Crown Property of the UK and is made of Limestone.) Additional information is on line if you choose to look for it.

The songs I remembered are (Rock of Ages,Cleft for me, Let me hide myself in thee)
The Solid Rock(On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand, All other ground is Sinking Sand)
On line it shows a song from Frankie Lane (1952) about selling brushes and he is like the Rock of GIBRALTAR but I know nothing of this. But, I do know the very popular song from Ashford and Simpson. SOLID AS A ROCK , that's what LOVE is, BUILD IT UP, BUILD IT UP, BUILD IT UP.
LEARN TO TRUST AND DON;t RUN AWAY.  It isn't repeated Verbatim but these are the words I am suppose to write about and I hope we all learn to Trust in the Greater Good and the Greater Power and if we cannot remember to do this then just start by picking up Rocks and placing them as does my grand-son in view . he said" if water gets in the cracks of rocks and freezes it can break open the rock"My research is limited on this, Do you know? AND A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM!!!(GO<FIGURE) and :-)))) I thought to myself if positive energy get into the cracks of negation it will crack it opens as well!!!
Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones, PARENTs/SENIORs/GRAND/GOD/PARENTS /SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/TEACHERs/and FAMILY.
I Appreciate you, I Appreciate the Opportunity to share with you, and don 't forget to join with us again. BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS.

With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) in the meantime find or maybe you have already found your SOLID ROCK, IF NOT TRY THIS: PSALMS (31:3) 
For thou art my rock and my
fortress: therefore for thy name's sake
lead me; and guide me>

No comments:

Post a Comment