My Pageviews

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Painting a Picture for YEAR 2015( #120)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Although this is the beginning of a New Year. I will continue to say Happy, Happy Birthday, and Happy Re-Birth to us as well. Are you Happy with You?, Do you feel that this has been one of the best years of your Life?. Are you intending to repeat the same lessons over and over?. Maybe I should say Learning Experiences. If I say that, would I/we have to be reminded of the advice that you/I have imparted to others?, Do you/I then say "Don't do as I do, but rather Do as I say DO"...No,because we would then be told, Who are we to tell in the first place?(GO,FIGURE)

This is the now the time to say to Ourselves I WILL TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME! If you have not said it take the time to say it NOW!.

Now, with that having been said, I will just take the time to say: For this New Year take the time to do something different.But, please continue to View a read with me.:-)))
I have been thinking to myself All of the Holidays for this season have passed and we have for this most part surpassed all the things that have confronted us. IT IS JUST SO WONDERFUL!

Many Joys have come our ways, some Joys in the Ways of Sorrow have come our way. It is just what we Call them that matters the most. Some lessons that we have taught are now being learned by us. That statement seem redundant doesn't it? With this meaning clarified it simply means that although we think we have learned what we teach we are given the opportunity to Express through our Actions whether or not we have stood on solid ground with our Learning/Teachings. We are all Scholars in our own right, and if we take a little from this person/book and a little from the other person while believing that Every Thing that we need to know will be Revealed to us it will be just as Spirit  intends it to be. It will not preclude any lessons.  I am not going to ask you about anything else. I am simply going to say Let us concentrate on TAKING ONE DAY, ONE STEP AT A TIME.
What better way to start a Brand New Year that we have not seen before. 

I so want to believe that everyone had a great Holiday whatever your day of Celebration may be referred to as being.  This is the first year that we have had a New Years Celebration from 9pm to 1:00am, on the square in my hometown, it was delightful and fun. We Stopped and Prayed as we always do in our family then continued to greet each others with a Genuine Embrace of Unity. I Thanked the Spirit for the camaraderie of all Cultures and all ages. I Pray for the Continuous Unification that we all will remember throughout this coming Year. Then, we can truly Say Things have Truly Changed for the Better, FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST. That would be just SOOOO WONDERFUL! DO NOT ALLOW NEGATION TO HOLD YOU IN BONDAGE. THINK ON /DWELL ON ONLY THE POSITIVE. ALSO DO NOT ALLOW OTHERS NEGATION TO BIND YOU. IT IS LEFT UP TO US TO ACCEPT, OR REFUSE AND REJECT ALL THINGS WE ALLOW TO OCCUPY SPACE IN OUR CONSCIOUSNESS. LET US TRAIN OUR CHILDREN THE SELF SAME PRINCIPLES. IT WILL WORK , BUT, ONLY IF WE WORK IT.!!!

BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS. Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones/SENIORs/PARENTs/GRAND/GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs /FRIENDs/and my grand-son reminded me that the TEACHERs/FAMILY MEMBERs should laugh as well. I told him I had already included everyone that SPIRIT had given me, He stated that "SPIRIT had given him the other names". (GO,FIGURE) I smiled and said okay to myself as I remembered that A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM.    
I Appreciate you, I Appreciate being able to share with you, I welcome your friends tell them to join us while we/they take a snack or a sip.. Let us make us this a Blogger Success Story,
I know someone one still Click a View with me, and as long as I am allowed too I will WRITE. Thank you for me including me in your choice of reads. 

With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson  

No comments:

Post a Comment