My Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Painting A Picture of BEING BARREN!!!(124)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday! From ages 1 through Forever. How are you and are you enjoying 
your day? How are we during with our Re-Births today? Today it will seem like I am writing a Journal for myself,and maybe that is what I do each time I write, but I just look at the clicks 
and then I think maybe, just maybe I am not doing this for myself, but if I am I  must still say I am sure these are some of the things that the SPIRIT want me to know.(smile). As you are here please join me with snack of your choice and a beverage to drink. Frankly I have a taste for a Bagel but I do not have one and thus I must continue to write .. Is that one of the SENIOR Moment I just had?(smile)
I just do not want you to read a little and say "PHEW" so much for this: Stay with me for awhile. If you have chosen to Click a View with me today I want to continue to explain what the following POST means:
On Monday January 19,2015, We attended a Celebration for Dr. Martin Luther King,at the Civic Center in our Area, The Center was a little less than filled to it's capacity. It was a program that was both Entertaining and Educational, for the most part. All Cultures, All Ages, All Genders represented the audiences and the Keynote Speaker was Ms. Angela Robinson. I was so in Awe of this young lady's Speech that I had to tell SPIRIT Thanks for it's Guidance's again.
(Although I had received the word BARREN and I had only concentrated on the Oak Tree that had shed all its leaves an whereas I thought it looked so Barren just standing there,I know in just a few months another set of leaves would replace the ones that had turned brown and fallen to the ground.) 

Anyway, as she spoke, I equated her speech with Mother Tree( that is what my grand-son call our Trees) He says, that the Trees "have so many children"(meaning the Branches) (GO,FIGURE).
 Then again I understood why I previously got the word BARREN.
{Ms. Robinson spoke to the story of Elizabeth and Zacharias which can be found in the book of Luke in the Bible}, "I looked for it and it can be read starting in chapter 1" verse 5 "The Birth of John the Baptist" although they were stricken in  years God gave them a Son, Which they could not believe when the Angel came forth and told them it was going to happen. Zacharias became fearful, but was made dumb so he could not spread his fear among the people,and could not speak of it to anyone, and in the meantime {Elizabeth hid herself from View, for 5 months because she could not believe it either. Mary went in later to visit Elizabeth and cried out to her in a loud voice, the babe leaped in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost}.  Her son was later born and he was called 
"John the Baptist" It was in the same manner that God had done with the Virgin Mary and Joseph. They could not believe it either, Even God had said to Mary, "Hail thou art Highly Favored"The Lord is with thee, Blessed art thou among Women" and her son was called Jesus" Most of us know the story of Sarah who also gave Birth at a later age.{ Ms.Robinson gave an analogy to this story that states," That many of us are impregnated with Dreams and if we are young or Seasoned. if we believe it, it will happen, We JUST Have to have Someone, sometimes to call it out to us and tell us to PUSH HARDER,
Meaning put forth a little more effort and then the Materialization will take place".  If we concentrate on what can be done instead of what hasn't been done.
Does it mean that we have to remain "Barren" for the rest of our life span because we have not Achieved at our time or are we going to Trust God's Timing? She stated" Your Career is what you're paid for, Your Calling is what you are made for" Young Men/Seasoned Men. Young Women/Seasoned Women, do  not give up on your Dreams,. (She said she came that day to be our Mary and she was calling us out to fulfill our Dreams by telling us to PUSH HARDER).
She also stated that since she was 10 years old, she had wanted to Act, but only when she had learned to LOVE herself that the LOVE she has for HER self is shown for all Others,REGARDLESS TO RACE, COLOR, or GENDER.  Among her Achievements she is so Blessed to portray Veronica in "Tyler Perry's" The Haves and The Have Nots which can be seen on Tuesday Evenings On Oprah "OWN" TV Network. Now, mind you. because we do not have Cable I have not seen the program,but needles to say The rest of the Audiences yelled loudly when she was introduced. Although, we have seen her in some of her others performances, I was so intrigued of her unencumbered speech and the fact that she left no one out as she spoke about her childhood, her parents and her Guiding Forces. and her Employer who expect the very best from each one of them, and direct them to achieve this goal. It is busy work and she loves every minute of it.
I would now place Tyler Perry's Sitcom with my two others Shows I would watch continuously. Ellen and Steve Harvey.We often get his movies (Tyler's) from the Library,when we can, but we have to be on the waiting Lists, because they do not remain on the Library shelf, but a hot minute:-))) Anyway not to Plug any show but it is so nice to watch wherein the three of us in our family can watch as a family view the same movie at the same time.WITHOUT Murder, Mayhem, Drugs, etc.
I Appreciate You, I Appreciate the Opportunity to share. Thanks for joining me. Please join again. and bring along a friend. 
BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. and Don't forget to LAUGH with the LITTLE ONES/SENIORs/PARENTs/GRAND/GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/TEACHERs/ and FAMILY. ALWAYS PROUD YOURSELF TO LOVE WITH THE CHRIST LOVE, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, IT IS THIS SENIOR BELIEF THAT IT IS JUST THAT." LET LOVE, LIVE LIFE, THROUGH YOU" Starting with you/me(GO<FIGURE)
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) Even when we are BARREN, as Mother Tree, we still carry somethings over even when the new leaves(thoughts) appear. From the cradle to the grave,!!! Are you and I  LOVING ourselves with the Christ LOVE Today? Hmmm I WONDER...... AM I?

No comments:

Post a Comment