My Pageviews

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Painting A Picture of Mother Tree!!!(#123)


Hello EveryOne!!!

How are you and was this a Happy, Happy Birthday? Was this a Happy RE-Birth day as well?
Please observe this Oak tree, It grows at the side of our home. We have 5 such trees that surround
our property. Although these branches are Barren of leaves now, it grows in the spring with gigantic leaves and the acorns are usually plentiful. The squirrels run along the limbs all day long whether it has leaves or not.
I am not going to distract from the subject that SPIRIT has given me to write about being
Barren... .I am going to write about how everything in life has a beginning and without it, nothing IS.

Please study the tree and when I write tomorrow we will observe and read about being Seasoned or not and being Barren. This is truly, truly wonderful.
BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSING TO others, And don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE Ones/PARENTs/GRAND/GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/TEACHERs/&/FAMILY.
I Appreciate you. I Appreciate the Opportunity to share with you. Thank you for joining with me!!
 I think the TREE is a true depiction of what it is like to be BARREN YET FILLED:
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) Please don't forget to review #(121&122) BLOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment