My Pageviews

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Painting a Picture of Convergence (#121)

Hi EveryOne!!!
How are you today?  Happy, Happy, Birthday! And Happy ReBirth to us as well!  First let me say thank you for joining with me.  It's always a pleasure to note that you are continuing to click a view with me.  I appreciate you to the utmost. 

In my MEDITATION, I received the word "CONVEYOR," and then I thought to myself "Ok SPIRIT, what am I supposed to write about the CONVEYOR?"  From this I received the word "convergence" of which I will share its meaning now.  (Convergence means a meeting place or point.)  Although, I am not void of anything else to say.  I believe what I am supposed to do is share with you some links that I have in mind that we could consider as a meeting place, but we will say it is an apparent meeting of minds that collectively we may all enjoy some of the links that I provide.  First let me ask you that when you first turn to theseniorartist.com please visit our contact page, send us your comments and starting in our March monthly online news site, we will begin to post your comments. 

Today we are going to use the method of the CONVEYOR BELT.  If you don't know anything about assembly lines, sometimes workers are placed on an assembly line; each one adding a new piece onto a product that is being packaged for delivery to different locations.  We will use our links as an assembly line today.  Take a look at the links I have below, you may find some of them interesting. 

www.theseniorartist.com - visit our Partners pages for Expressions, Psychology, Education, and Compliance.
www.tonniejackson.legalshieldassociate.com - this is a Prospering Benefit for the Entire Family. 
www.facebook.com/theseniorwordartist - Help us gain new LIKES on this page.
www.facebook.com/lsnkids - Kids 501c3 promoting cultural awareness through dance & language
www.sanchosalsa.com/lsnkids/lsn_contests - Monthly Cultural Contest - download forms online

PS:These links will provide you with much enjoyment!

Let us Converge with Each Other on our Great CONVEYOR BELT for Life!!! 

Don't forget to laugh with the Little Ones.  BE < BLESSED, BE A BLESSING TO OTHERs/ PARENTs/GRAND/GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/FAMILY's/TEACHERs.

I Appreciate You.  I Appreciate this Opportunity to Share! Thank You for Sharing Your Time With Me. Let Us Prosper Together!

With Much Love (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment