My Pageviews

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Painting A Picture of Tunnel Vision (108)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday for all of you whose Birthdays have passed since I last 
wrote to you/ me for us. I am going to believe that you/I have not stopped believing!!!

Please tell me that you have had Many Re-Births as well, as I have:

I regret that I have not taken the time to say it daily, and I am not going to justify
my actions with excuses. I wanted so desperately to share a way for all of us to feel
that we have a way of protection as well as a way for all of us to prosper at the same 
time, but you know what? I now think I wanted to give us the opportunity to share in
this venture but that SPIRIT HAS CLEARLY BEEN TRYING TO TELL ME TO 
WAIT ON IT'S INTERCESSION AND I CHOSE TO THINK MY OWN THOUGHTS
ABOUT IT. Now, I ask you IF I TRULY BELIEVED THAT as it is written In all Thy
Ways Acknowledge me and I will DIRECT THY PATHS. How or Why would I think 
that this TRUTH doesn't apply to me as well? 

I have continued to Meditate on what I should say or write. Second, let me say "Thank you,"
for joining with me today, and I want you to share with me in this Revelation that I have had
for a few days now. I am writing because I have a VISION that I always stay involved in 
my Endeavors until I reach a snag, meaning when I LEAN TO  My OWN UNDERSTANDING:
As a SENIOR that is a very hard thing to ADMIT,but I have too, because I have always 
been as Honest As I can be and I will be no less Honest today, that is exactly what I allowed to 
happen. I did not want to accept what I was being given to SHARE ...I began to try to tell,
SPIRIT that I think it is the right time for my own BENEFIT, so when I kept getting "TUNNEL
VISION" I COULD NOT CONCEIVE OF THE DEPTH OF IT'S MEANING. THEREFORE
YOU KNOW WHAT I DID? YES, THAT IS CORRECT I LOOKED UP THE MEANING
FOR TUNNEL VISION and it wasn't given so I just chose the meaning for "TUNNEL," which 
is (a passage through an extended barrier) (GO,FIGURE). OKAY, I finally conceded to the
VISION, I had been given, but it took me a while.  I am sure that this hasn't happened to any
of you, and if if hasn't don't succumb as I did, but rather know that it will probably not 
change even if you "wait" for it to do so. I always thought about it as driving on a Highway and 
when I came to a Tunnel (an under ground or underwater passage) or If I was looking at
something I would embrace all I could see, even with my Peripheral Vision. 
Except, that is not what I was supposed to see. As we were traveling on Highway I-85, I finally 
got it , I shared with my daughter what SPIRIT had been trying to get me to see with my
naked eyes. Although I could see all the Scenic View; We were traveling on a Straight Highway, and it did not matter as to all the other things I could see.  It is not where we were traveling, instead we were traveling on a straight and narrow 2/4 lane Highway and that is where our  destination  was to take us. We didn't deviate from this route but continued on this route until we reached the POW WOW Exhibition in Aynor near Myrtle Beach, which was a 4 hour drive each way. That is what I am suppose to see as I go through life, NOT WHAT IS ON THE RIGHT OR LEFT OF ME  but INSTEAD WHAT SPIRIT LEADS ME/YOU TO DO AND BE.
I AM SURE THAT I CAN TRULY SAY THIS IS AWESOME!!!! (GO,FIGURE)
I sometimes share with my Daughter what I write, before I publish, but she had said previously
mommie it is so long to read, but one my God-daughter travels a great deal with her job and it gives her something to read as she travels back and forth also You, who take to time to click  a read with me,and It affords me as a SENIOR time to sit an "Be Still and Know" and it just may take the time off from you who are Heavy-Hearted to just Relax and Be Calm for a Litttle While. Thank you for sharing with me your time.
 I Appreciate you, and I Appreciate this Opportunity to share, Look again very Soon as we share about your RE-Births. Don't forget to list them to Yourself and Make Yourself Proud of You. "IT IS JUST SO WONDERFUL"
Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE Ones,/PARENTs/GRANNY-PARENTs/SOLDIERs/
SENIORs/VETERANs/FRIENDs and with YOURSELF.
Always BE<BLESSED, BEA BLESSINGS TO OTHERS, And Always Forgive Yourself and Others for what you Perceive things to Be.Whether it Be Right or Not Right!!!!  (smile)
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
"TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE, THEN THOU WILL NOT BE FALSE TO ANY MAN"

No comments:

Post a Comment