My Pageviews

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Painting A Picture of GIVING THANKS!!!(115)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday and Happy Re-Birth to us as well! Today is the day that day that the Lord
hath made, Let us be glad and rejoice in it. I know you are aware of that expression. I want to began today with a little more indepth look at the things/ circumstances that have evolved around some of our lives. Your Birthday is special, and our Re-Birth is special as well. Let this SENIORS WISDOM reflect upon some to the things that are on/in my heart to write today.
I am not sure who will share this Post with me, but as I have forestated in the Past if it be just one person other than myself, then SPIRIT will have done its' intent. I know that and I believe that vehemently.I also am thankful that I am not the only person.
I was Meditating on what to write and I began to slowly formulate in my mind Parts of a song that I used to sing as a child. "COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NAME THEM ONE BY ONE, COUNT YOUR MANY BLESSINGS, SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE"(i googled this to find out who wrote it, believe it or not it was written by johnson oatman jr. composed by edwin excell a song composed for young people 1897)  " See I am learning". My legal services made me aware of how to search for data that have copy-right restrictions to avoid infringing upon them. Of course, my daughter made me aware of asking my Legal Services in the first place. I am grateful now that I know a person can be sued for their Blogger content. Gosh, I have learned so much and just think when I started writing my BLOG< (I just wanted to get out of my daughter and grand-son hair, ( a cliche) so to speak) Look maybe you will have time on this special day to unwind, relax and take time to share your moments of truths with me. especially while you are waiting for the turkey to thaw out or maybe you are having some delicious dish made with tofu, whatever the case may be, enjoy some juice of danish with me as we write and read together.
I was thinking of all the BLESSINGS that SPIRIT has afforded me/you or at least some of them. I thought about the Veterans who have returned home in a different way than when they went into the Armed Services, whether Mental, Physical or Emotional. We give Thanks for them. We give Thanks for the ones who returned home without any physical changes in them but, instead for the efforts that they put forth in serving their country initially. Especially to those that did not return home at all.We give Thanks for their family members who endured the long wait.
We give Thanks for the many, many young/old men and women who have been incarcerated through their efforts or someone Else's. We give Thanks for their family members who bore the time of their separation.
We give Thanks for the many families who had to wonder where their next meal would come from. We give Thanks that maybe through no fault of their own (jobless) or for any other reason. that they kept on believing that a change would come and IT DID.
We give Thanks that our children have withstood the tests of time with their peers, teasing and belittling them.We give Thanks that you have had enough strength to support (their strength) to know that unlike them.(those kids) you have taught yours to accept others and to be kind to one another regardless to the color of their skin, the shape of their body or the,texture of their hair.
We give Thanks for the sick and shut-in, just knowing that they are still holding on. We give Thanks for the ones that are sick because "They are Shut-in", knowing that they still have a chance to see a better day. We give Thanks that one day Oh, one day they will say I REJECT THIS, I REJECT THE OTHER, and I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS ANY LONGER. We give Thanks for the people in our LIVES that will use a forceful demeanor to tell us to STOP feeling sorry for ourselves and get on with the Business of Living.
We give Thanks for the ones of us, who have a job, Although you are not always appreciated or shown any respect for the job you do because of the title you are given. We give Thanks that you are bigger than the insecure person that think that you do not know, that it is their own insecurity that they are judging you by.    
We give Thanks for the Centers that donate Food, Clothing and Shelter for the less fortunate. We give Thanks for those that ridicule you/me for accepting assistance because we know that Everybody's day will come maybe not for provided services but it just could be for a kind word from you/me.
We give Thanks that we cannot give Thanks for all Our Blessing, nor can We Count Our BLESSINGS  One by One. 
Because we would not have to go any further than to start with the Breath that we Breathe, the use of our Limbs. the soundness of mine, the ability to see, hear or smell. The ability to speak. We give Thanks that everyday is a day of Thanksgiving.
I Give Thanks that I could go On & On ,and I would still be writing until next Thanksgiving(GO,FIGURE) and I still could not count all of our BLESSINGS but for today I am going to ask you to continue with your count and see just what you have not seen or have counted as a BLESSINGS for you.................
Right Now, I am going to Thank you for joining with me , I am going to tell you I Appreciate you and I Appreciate the Opportunity to share with you
BE <BLESSED, BE A BLESSINGS to Others, and Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones/SENIORs/PARENTs/GRANNY-GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs and all the BIG BLESSINGS that you/I have referred to As a LITTLE THING Especially since everything that Spirit does is a Big Thing, Would Our BLESSINGS be Any LESS? :-)))
May this be the best Thanksgiving you have ever had or will ever have while giving THANKS!!! 
We give Thanks for the Trees, Flowers,and Insects. All thing that God created and all the things that ADAM named..
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment