My Pageviews

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Painting A Picture of An Earthly Vessel!!! (109)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!  Happy Re-Birth as well to all of us. Please join with me today with a 
snack or a beverage to sip on. Thank you first of all for joining with me. To those of you who 
have. 
May this be the day that we waited for in the past and did not have until today. May this be the 
day all of your/my desires are being full-filled of most things that we have want/wanted to do,
said/wanted to say. May this be the day that we will shed all the hidden back tears that we have
for the longest wanted to shed. In other words may this be the day we Celebrate  for ourselves
a day of FREEDOM:
May the be the day that our old clothing will look New:. May this be the day that our children 
clothing will not look torn or tattered: May this be the day that we will find Peace in being
able to walk because we do not have a car to ride in/or drive: May this be the day that we will 
awaken to our GOD given right to Live Life to the Fullest. It can be if we believe that  ALL OF
OUR THOUGHTS HELD IN MIND REPRODUCES AFTER ITS KIND. May this be 
the day that if our Pockets are empty of Cash, that we will allow us to think that doesn't define 
who we are as a Human Being. May the be the day that even if we are SENIORS  we do not 
have to sit,
in the rocking chair idle and tapping our fingers and feet reminiscing about WHEN this. that or 
the other happened.
Instead, may this be the day that we will Rise Up, Honor our SPIRIT and be Thankful that we
are of Sound Mind. Do you/I know that it does not have to be this way? There are so many other 
(Dis-Eases) disease of the mind that we could be undergoing through right now, yet here we are 
today I can write about it , you are reading with me about it. We have not felt the cold hands of 
death aligning our shoulders with its' touch. Our Subconscious have kept us out of Harm's Way.
Are we Grateful? We should be/ and we are. Would it then matter if we have cash or not? No, Life
is not promised to any of us be it Wealthy or not.Just being able to say Who we are/ Where we are
or how many children, grand children we have is a sigh that we have not had a Severe Stroke. We,
Oh, My Friends, this is the day to welcome being a Earthly Vessel and replenish ourselves with a
degree of Love, Forgiveness/of self and others, be a little more kind, a little more compassionate
and to stop worrying about what could have been, what should have been or what it is now if we
are not in agreement with what ever it is. 
To those youths that may share this, Visit your Granny-moms or Granny-dads,Embrace them tell
them to get up. take a spin around the floor with them. Make your Granny-Mom try on a pair of
heels that she says that she no longer wear, because of her ankles, feet, legs or something else hurt.  
I Dare you to awaken the once Vital, Fun and  Loving person that you knew who you see that is now
perishing before your eyes. Don't make things easier for us. Make us use our Minds, Our Legs, Our
Hands, Our feet, Our Bodies and most of all again Our Minds.
If you are having the least bit of trouble getting this accomplished try contacting us on my PROFILE.
I can assure that we will help, I say we because I am that one who watched the movie "Is Anyone There"? I was researching information for my Great Uncle Freddy for Veterans Day and decided to
take time to watch this Movie, although it is so real, I just wanted to cry in fact I did cry because it
doesn't have to be this way, and I could not finish my research without taking the time to just speak
on our (SENIORS) behalf. 
I think I have already shared with you that my Grand-son taped "HAPPY"  for me on his MP3 Player,
and I dance when-ever-where-ever I am. It is so delightful, and IT IS JUST SO WONDERFUL:
Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE Ones,PARENTs/GRANNY-PARENTs/SOLDIERs/
VETERANs/SENIORs/ and FRIENDs Alike. And What has made you the most Happiest today?
I Appreciate you, and I Appreciate this Opportunity to Write to You/us. BE MINDFUL!!!  
BE <BLESSED,BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS,and just think on these thoughts while you are sitting quietly Let us Began to GREET AND SALUTE each other more often. A TRUE EXAMPLE is shown in ROMAN 16.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment