My Pageviews

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Painting A Picture of Reversal!!!(113)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday and Happy Re-Birth as well. I decided between these two days I would write a story about Reversal.(The act to turn back in position,direction or order) 
First though how was your Birthday did you celebrate it with Joy and Glee?. . Did you have a great Re-Birth?
Can we change the time? Can we revert back to where we came from? Can we reenter our mother's "
womb". We can be Born a second birth that is considered SPIRITUAL.. See the story of Nicodemus in JOHN (3:1-7) even he wanted to know could we reenter our mothers' "womb"
I did not ask you to get a snack or a beverage, but I want you to make your self comfortable. Listen for the past two post(111)&(112), I left the same message for you to click a view.  Well, today I am going to tell you to go back once more and this time you may also join after you click a view, it is that simple and for the betterment of your family and for the opportunity to make your family life or your life change for the better.  It is really worth going back too.
Try a little Reversal and this time you will not be disappointed at all. I guarantee it! The Dove looked for and found dry land. Look back to (111)&(112) Post for your dry and prosperous land. Remember you too will be Touched By An Angel
Don't hesitate to take action on this.If you take action because you have to, then there is no way you are going to do your best. Then it is better not to do it. No, you do your best because doing your best all the time makes you so happy. When you are doing your best just for the pleasure of doing it you ARE TAKING ACTION BECAUSE YOU ENJOY THE ACTION. ACTION IS ABOUT LIVING FULLY. INACTION IS THE WAY WE DENY LIFE. As stated in The Four Elements, By Don M. Ruiz. Your life will never be the same if you Click a view and then join as shown in (111)&(112) Posts. You can do the same things as well or even greater things than I am /Can. I am licensed for Businesses as well. Please Meditate on it then try it for you and your family you will always place it among one the best decisions you have ever made.
BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones/PARENTs/SENIORs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/GRANNY&GODPARENTs FRIENDs and to any one that has /have made you the Happiest today.
Today I want to say with LOTSA LOVE !!!"-)))
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
You will find the LINK to be spiritual, it is easy to say the JABEZ PRAYER 1 CHRONCLES (4:10)
And Jabez called on the God of
Israel, saying , oh, that thou wouldest
bless me indeed, and enlarge my
coast, and that thine hand might be
withme,and that thy wouldest keep 
me from evil, that it may not grieve 
me: And God granted him that which he 
requested.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment