My Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2014

Painting A Picture of PROCLIVITY!!!(114)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy Re-Birth today as well. I must say for once I am a little 
amazed at the the length of my MEDITATION. Below you will find the only word that 
came to me as I was getting prepared to write what I thought would be a long message 
that would encompass a great deal of useful insights for you/I. The word is(of course, I had
to look it up)


PROCLIVITY: A tendency to choose
or do something regularly. 
An inclination or predisposition
toward a particular thing.

  That is all I have to say. Today I am going to obey SPIRIT as I almost always do. (Go, Figure)

This Message will be Powerful for you/I if only we will Listen, Read RE-Read and Reject anything that is not of our God-Self. 

Don't forget to look at Post (111)&(112). We all have the ProPensity for Greatness.

 BE<BLESSED, BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS. Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones/PARENTs/SOLDIERs/GRANNY/GOD PARENTs/VETERANs/FRIENDs and to any one who has made you the Happiest today and all your past yesterdays and will continue for all your futures tomorrows.

With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

  I Appreciate you. and I Appreciate the Opportunity to Share. Thank you for joining with me again!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment