My Pageviews

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

This is a Synopsis of Life Consciousness (Part 2 of 5)

 

My mind reflected to the movie “Red Tails” the producer (George Lucas) of the Tuskegee Airmen although he could not get any monetary assistance from other studios e.g. MGM, (because, he was told that Blacks)  DO NOT attend  the movies theaters, (this came from him in an interview with Oprah) anyway, the reason why Blacks do not attend the movies I think, is because the roles are  usually written for some negative part such as (Drug Addict, Drug Pushers, Molestations, Missing Mom, Strung -Out Dad) instead of enhancing them or their abilities. This is all too real and why go to the movie, pay them to see our real lives enacted on the screen. Be careful thou, as you go to see a positive movie involving blacks sometimes the Movie Screens are so (daaaaaaaaaark) it that is almost impossible to see, facial features. Now we have established my reasons, Am I the only one that this happens too? Is this just a Whim on my part? Maybe and Maybe not!!!!

Research and you will see how much it grossed. I researched this although I personally heard the words from his mouth to (Oprah) but rather than to say this, Studios put the blame on us for not wanting to patronize their (Pockets) I found it to have been so difficult, he said, that was the reason he used his money to promote the movie. Look for it online yourself to see the” Interview and the Movie”.

Even Comedians laugh and joke about the us with blatant language, and just think we thought we were being integrated for equality, but what kind? I see that this article is causing me to have to remember too much, then I get total carried away. Too much is going on and “Grandma Moses painted Pictures” and now here I am” Painting Pictures with words” Now, I think that is what happened when I stopped writing my Blogs, only this time I want to share.

I am not trying to second guess what “ Chadwick” intentions were why he chose the Positive Films he chose, or The Forgotten Hero’s, He Chose, but I believe it was to let the younger generation know, such as he himself was, that the opportunity to just know that they have a choice and if the producers want them to play a different role, then they will write a different script, Chadwick said that while taking his classes he wanted to have the movies so that black young men and women would have something to look forward too, Maybe more than a little. He also assisted in rewriting & producing some of the films that he starred in.” 42, Jackie Robinson”,” Marshall” “21 Bridges” “Get On Up” “The Black Panther” and more. It has just been of late that some of the movies that he starred in just started to mention his name.  My Grandson gave me the DVD long before “The Black Panther” was produced.  “GODS of EGYPT” I noticed when there are no negative connotations to explain when the producers explain in their synopsis’s that the movie was not a good part and we at least know why, “BECAUSE WE BLACKS ARE NOT SHOWN IN A NEGATIVE MANNER.” I am just thinking.

Now another reason why I am writing this article is because I cannot for the life of me understand the reason why the clichés never change. In my time of youth “Ray Charles” and other  artists sang about words,  Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, and yet the words are the only things that do hurt, well, with the exception of bullets, but bullets are not used over the phone, bullets cannot be yelled across the fences, in the alley or alongside another form of transportation. Can you see my point? If we cannot get rid of the words of “Negation” how then will we change? Do you know of the scripture that states: “The tongue no man can tame” look in the book of James if you want to know where verbatim this is located?

No comments:

Post a Comment