My Pageviews

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

This is a Synopsis of Life Consciousness. (Part 5 of 5)

Here is a thought for you, if you were in Diabolical (disgracefully, bad) Menagerie (a strange or diverse collection of people or things) and someone yelled and called you the (“N”) word what would you do? Would you as of today react? you see, I also understand some people have made it a point “NOT TO LET OTHER PEOPLE GET INSIDE OF THEIR HEAD” therefore, any name you call them will not matter, if you are on that Plateau, I applaud you. If you are not there yet, Keep on Trying. If you are not aware that you say the word often as I was, began to monitor your speech and make a Change. It can happen at any time.  

I was watching a movie about “Bad Girls” and the 4 beautiful young black women were cussing not cursing so much and using the (“N”) I said to myself that each of them must have needed the work I do Judge now though, after Chadwick, and I wished that all of them that are approached with this kind of Negative material be directed back to the writing table. I have observed that Christmas Movies do not have too many (Black Actors) why? Is that because the messages are written in a positive stance without much Rhetoric and Profanity. Watch out my people, do we know that when we Eradicate the Negative words, we will Eradicate the Negative Actions as well? Do you know how many lives that could be saved, just think some of our young people are incarcerated because of words, that maybe could be avoided if they just begin to think another way about words.

Could we at least try to encourage each other with some positive knowledge?

I think I will take a break and my daughter must reset my margins for me then I will return. Well now, isn’t that great? I asked my daughter about spelling out the (“N”) word she said that they will let me know by not letting it show in its completeness. And see I am thankful that finally I have finished this writing, I was going to write you a scripture, then I am led to do something else instead, Will you do something for me to those of you who will read this please get the Movie “42, Jackie Robinson” Chadwick Boseman starring role. Or borrow you friends copy (LOL). I don’t know of anyone else that’s concerned but, this is the greatest Therapy Session you can have and when you watch the movie a few times, you would never have had a greater” Session”, I am a Layman and if that is not who you are or will listen too. Total Disregard this request: There are many other movies where the word is used but not in this exact context and maybe because of the receptiveness.

All of his other movies are great. Each has a very Positive meaning please be sure to find that meaning in everything he appeared in. He lived a short while, but he did so much for African American Community. And the world at large. 

This short article has renewed my desire to just do, say, and think the right things.

BY Tonnie Stowers Jackson

Thank you and Blessings with God’s Love Always!!!!

IF YOU CANNOT THINK OF A GREAT MOVIE TRY WATCHING “GET OUT” YOU WILL PROBABLY STOP SAYING THE WORD THEN!!!!!!

MULTI-CULTURAL-DIVERSITY-THINKING
(##1) WE HAVE HAD AN AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT, (President Obama) THAT SERVED AN EIGHT YEAR TERM.

WE HAVE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN THAT RECEIVED A MEDAL-OF HONOR AWARD AS THE FIRST BLACK RECEIPENT AFTER  71YEARS-CPL.FREDDIE STOWERS.

CHANGES CAN HAPPEN. PRESIDENT JOHNSON SAID TO DR.KING THAT THE” CIVIL RIGHTS BILL WAS ALREADY WRITTEN, DR, KING SAID YES, BUT THAT IT NEVER HAD BEEN IMPLEMENTED.”

We can and we ,must make changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment