My Pageviews

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

This is a Synopsis of Life Consciousness (Part 1 of 5)

 

This is a Synopsis of Life Consciousness.  

“I believe this is needed to offer an amount of Sanity for myself in this Golden Age.”

April 24, 2021

 

I am going to write today about a subject that has grown close to my heart. I started to write this long before today, but each day I procrastinate and do not get it done, I still believe in (Spirit) and lately I have been urged to get up and finish the article, although I had not been on the computer for a while. So, therefore I do not know what the prompting is all about. I do not have to know it is my job just to be obedient so here goes. I would ask you to read this with me but honestly, I do not know where this if supposed to go.

                                                          Chadwick Boseman 

               Borned; November 29,1976…………………………….Died; August 28,2020

& His Life Taught Lessons, the movies that he starred in and the personal representation that each provides society that will be long lived. This will happen if we have grasped the meaning.

No, I am not a movie Critic, but, when my daughter was in Creative Acting School, she made me aware of certain ways to know about e.g. who was an extra (by the amount of lines) how the clothing, height, certain ways words were spoken, smiles etc., I notice most things when I am watching a movie from habit. I notice very intently what Caucasian actors play parts with ease when starring with a black actor some do, and some do not. I will not call names, but I see a great deal as a Senior Citizen and have learned a few lessons from watching and re-watching each movie. I did this with Chad’s just to see what this young man was trying to teach us in each portrayal of life. I see how black actors are the first to die female or male in most movies and their names most times are never written in aphetically order sometimes not at all. It seems as if Society does not want our youth to think there are no black survivors in life regardless to whatever role they portray. I remember from one of Chadwick, interview he said he co-wrote “21 Bridges” and that some of those roles were originally written for white actors.

               In the beginning I intended to discuss a movie by the name “GODS of EGYPT” Chadwick is not a main character, but he is playing the role of the King’s-Wisdom Guru, Which is not the role of a drug-dealer, nor a drug-user but a scholar who teaches the King and his subjects life knowledge.  I am referring to this because so many of our young men and young women play these roles because of the way the roles are written for Black actors and actresses, I emphasized this because I had especially noticed when upon one interview I remember Chadwick said he had been given a movie script and the producers had said to him that he was to make an enormous sum of money, Chadwick said, “he had never seen that much money “that he thought he was going to earn on this film: but after the first day of shooting , he did not see the role of the “Dad or Mom” after inquiring to the producer Where were they? Of course, there wasn’t a “Dad and Mom” in the picture, except the usual was inferred Dad was in Jail, Mom an addict or something to that degree, he was asked after his resume was reviewed did he attend “Howard University?” he answered, yes, and he continued to audition, well, as a result he was fired the next day. He stated that Howard had taught him to have “Pride” in himself and he was not forgetting the “Pride” he had in himself to begin with so as not to criticize anyone else but the fewer people that will not take those positions the fewer positions that will be written, He decided not to take the positions that could not represent him as an Actor and as a Positive Black Man. They could always make up the faces to look African Americans or Native Americans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment