My Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Painting A PICTURE OF SMILES!!!(#136)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Thank you for joining with me. I want first to say, Happy, Happy Birthday, and 
Happy Re-Birth to us as well. Just How are You? Are you Happy? Did you awake with a Big 
Smile? If not, TRY IT NOW. Your whole day will be Happier.
In my post (#135) I wrote just a portion on Marriage/Divorce and as of yet I do not 
know why, the portions of Scripture were cut off. But, when I shared this with my daughter she
explained to me that as I have become conscious of infringement laws, that I should also
be conscious of the Rights of others. I was not cognizant of the full picture as she presented
scenarios to me ,such as other people may like to read other literature for their daily 
Guidance or not but the choice is theirs to do/ make as they so choose.Today I am more aware 
and although some of the verses I wrote were published in my Post, all of my readers friends, 
already know that my references are often made from many sources but especially Scriptures, 
first, because it is what I believe in and second there cannot be a chance of being sued for 
breaking  any kind of infringement laws.(smile)
I also did not know to take into consideration the laws that Govern the network itself. 
I do not intend to be in violation of anyone else laws or feelings, I will tell you about my research tomorrow, today we are suppose to (smile) I am just going on about my Merry 
SENIORS Way.(GO,FIGURE) :-)) Smile!!! Writing my BLOG, and being so happy that I am writing something that may be giving other SENIORS something or not so Seasoned to laugh with me {at}or{about}I would love to think, laugh mostly with.
It is an Opportunity I am very serious about, and it not for Cash or some Literary recognition, but rather, I thought I was getting our of my Little Ones Hair(cliche)when I first started writing and found that someone liked to click-a-read with me and then I began to Meditate on the content of my BLOGS.  I so feel that the things that SPIRIT lead me to write about could be anyone's Legacy or Memoirs, If you can see self in any aspect of the BLOG, this too will keep you from getting to tired of reading the lengthy articles. But one of my God-daughters travels for her job often and is sometimes on the train for a 4 hour stretch it is something that she can relax with and I have SENIOR friends who sit idle mostly, and some have arthritic fingers and cannot type for themselves.  That is why I try to ask did you get something to snack on or a beverage sip on? It is fun to try to give them a Hurrah Moment!
Previously, I had read in my (RENEW Magazine) just a little excerpt about an "80 year old Senior
Lady who has an 85 year old Male friend."In another publication, a 75 year old Senior Lady 
wanted to get married,, but felt that she was too old. The doctor reminded her that "As a Man/Woman thinketh so is she/he, (this applies to the Young as well as the Seasoned), Guess what? She changed her thinking soon after she met and married her husband before years end.
In the Movie Marigold Hotel (2) Judy Dench who played the age of (79 yrs.young) was speaking to her Associate about the gentlemen who had a profound interest in her, and she stated "I just wish that he would give me more time", Her younger Associate looked at her, and asked "Just how much time
do you have?"(smile)  
I am honest, I have been saying to SPIRIT what causes us to grow older and become fretful, do we equate age with death?. When will we become appreciative of the days that we open our eyes, and can move our limbs is it enough to sustain us? I have a very Vivacious sister who is a Senior and who has been ailing for about 9 months and it is something to see how much a person can face the health challenges by knowing just who is the Healer of your life, your being, and your world. I applaud you  for knowing who is the Source of all your/my good. and I think it is perfectly okay if until we lay down to a very peaceful sleep, our age should not keep us from having a companion if that is our/your desire or as we say in the South A (Ba-friend). Not boyfriend .(GO,FIGURE) BEFORE ANYONE CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE PRAYING BE SURE TO WARN THEM THAT THAT IS WHY YOU ARE STILL HERE!  
(SMILE).(SMILE)SMILE).(SMILE).(smile).(smile).(smile).(smile).(smile).(smile).(smile).(smile).(smile) AND
ANY SIZE SMILE WILL DO BUT PLEASE SMILE.
I Appreciate you, thanks again for joining with me, I Appreciate the Opportunity to share with you.
WE ARE ALL BLESSED, HEALED AND HARMONIOUS IN THE NAME OF JESUStheCHRIST
With Much LOVE(TYG)'
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
 

1 comment: