My Pageviews

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Painting A Picture of Marriage/Divorce!!!(#135)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Today I am supposed to write about Marriage/Divorce! Now if you wondering just what do I
mean when I say that I am supposed to, well so am I!. I was writing on this topic when my post
disappeared previously. I felt led to write on the subject when I had Meditated as what to write
 then I completely stopped writing period,.  I assumed(and we all know what that means)that my Blogging 
time has expired. Therefore if this will publish today, I will believe it is for another reason that
I am writing this, but I intend to be obedient to the SPIRIT  irregardless as to why. Maybe for
my friends that are reading with me someone will know.
 This is an interesting perspective.
"FOR BETTER OR WORSE, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH"
I entered into this topic not of my own volition, but through Guidance of the HOLY SPIRIT:
I researched  on line to obtain information about Marriage/ Divorce and I wrote down three 
pages of data, but, when I started to write about it, before, I had already written down the verses
that I had found in the Holy Bible not exactly knowing where I am going with it, I think I will write as I  am given and  the information that I wrote from my research will only be used as I am
led to write. REMEMBER this is from this SENIOR'S Wisdom and if it will cause anyone to say
(Hmmm,) it will be just as SPIRIT has led you to think, not I, but I am so glad to be an instrument 
for which SPIRIT can speak through and this Post is a vehicle that I am permitted to write it through. 
MARRIAGE/DIVORCE
GENESIS:(2.24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother and shall cleave unto his wife,
and they shall be as one flesh;
MATTHEW: (19.3-8)The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him and saying unto him, Is  it 
lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?And he answered and said unto them have you not read, that at the beginning he made them male and female,and for this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife and they shall become one flesh:
 Believe it or not this is almost exactly where my Post cut off the last time. and I did not continue. This time I am not going to continue, because maybe there is more than I can see or know about
that is why it is automatically deleted. if you are interested read it on your own.
I will say to you thank you for joining with me again, and don't forget to be as Happy as you can be. The choice is still yours because your mind is yours. (WE ARE ALL BLESSED, HEALED, AND HARMONIOUS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.) Learn this prayer and say it often. Laugh the world into Laughing with you. Do not think I'd forget to say Happy, Happy Birthday and Happy Re-birth to us as well!!!
With Much LOVE (TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson 
Please let us try to join together tomorrow:

No comments:

Post a Comment