My Pageviews

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Painting a Picture of LAUGHS!!!(#137)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy  Birthday today. How are you? Happy Re-Birth to you and I as well.
This has been a wonderful day and I will not began to call it any thing else. Will you
 join with me as we defray all (Negaaaaaative) thoughts and actions, a little snack or
a sip should go well right now.(smile)

Here is a little something that I want you to laugh with me about. As a SENIORS way
of interjecting a little humor into what could otherwise be a very complex and not discerning
life. I often asked for a Discerning Spirit to avoid any opportunity not to "SPREAD LOVE." 
These are my daughter's favorite words and she try to express(to make known or as set
 forth in words)them upon me and my Soul. If you notice I did not say impress(to produce or
apply with pressure) Sometimes as a SENIOR, I just want to see thing as they are instead of
what I want them to be. But, ultimately what I see and believe is exactly, what "It Will Be." I 
know that, an
YET,
sometimes I want to feel the same as other people, but, Then, how can I share my SENIORS Wisdom,
if I don't believe that what I  am trying to convey is accurate?...It is so much easier if I  just will
not forget that AS A MAN THINKETH , SO IS HE!! The same thing apply to our Little ones as
well .
Take for instance my eleven year old grand-son:
I thought hard and long the other day, about his belongings(toys, shoes,etc.) that he constantly
has to be reminded of to put back in their proper place. I thought that I had finally come up with a much needed solution for my him.(after much deliberation on my part). I said to him, "By any
chance have you and your belongings made a secret agreement that they will just jump-up and
return to their proper place, once you have finished with them?"
 He looked at me innocently and said "No mom, my Wizard-ry  has not extended that far today"
I sat there perplexed, turned my head to the side and I laughed so hard, that, I could only think
AND A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM/me if not us.(GO,FIGURE)
Again, let me say, THAT WE ALL ARE BLESSED HEALED AND HARMONIOUS IN THE 
NAME OF JESUS the CHRIST. 
Thank you for joining with me and I Appreciate you, and I Appreciate my Opportunity to share. LAUGH, IT IS CONTAGIOUS!!!:-)))
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment