My Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Painting A Picture of Serenity!!!(#134)


Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? How have you been? Thank you for joining with me. May I say, I am so 
appreciative of your time. It may not seem to be of the utmost importance but it is so 
much that I just waited and waited just to see just how it was/is.I found that some people
have the tenacity to be committed to a cause,whether I stop or not. The world continues to 
evolve and whether I evolve with it or not, it will not matter. I had to feel that my SENIOR's
Wisdom had a place in the process. 
Happy,Happy Birthday, and Happy Re-Birth to us as well. I am going to write something 
today that each of us already know about, if not let me share the thoughts of someone else
with you.
Well, if you are ready to share a few minutes of your time, I am also ready to share some of
mine. The last time I tried to Post, I looked up and it was gone, I took for granted that my 
time had expired and  I said to myself , I am so Thankful that I had the Opportunity to write in 
the first place. I continued to Meditate on the absence of ability to Blog and for some days 
I procrastinated as to whether or not to try again, finally, I realized that to ask not {Sometimes
really does mean to Have not}. Look below for my now Response to all Negation that we/I allow ourselves to be bound by and then ask your /myself Why?

Serenity
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change
the courage to change
the things I can,
and the wisdom to 
know the 
difference. 
Again,as was suggested early on by my legal services advice, I researched the author to avoid
conflict or infringement & according to wilkipedia it was written by Reinhold Niebuhr an American
Theologian. I know this Prayer is used in many organizations by a great many people and I have
known it for years but I never thought to look up it origin. Now, we all know what I know. Be it
far from me to change one iota. But instead maintain a greater tenacity to REMEMBER!! (GO,FIGURE)
In the meantime Let us know that WE ARE ALL BLESSED, HEALED , AND HARMONIOUS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. Learn this prayer. Say it often and see the world change with you.
LAUGH A LAUGH FOR YOURSELF/ME AND THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
With Much Love(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment