My Pageviews

Friday, March 20, 2015

Painting A Picture of TRIVIA (!#130)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday! I am going to start out today as if we are already engaged in a conversation.
I am believing that you and I are so Happy for our Re-Births as well. As I MEDITATED on what to
write, I began to think, should I continue to write as if I am talking to myself and just as quickly, I relinquished the thought. No, someone clicks a read with me, therefore, I am knowing that it isn't just
about me and my Wisdom. I don't proclaim to know all things, or pretend that I am not concerned as to whether you read with me or not. (I now know clearly that I am) I feel that as a SENIOR, I am permitted to write my truths, I try to preserve the rights that I am given....

As a bit of Trivia, have you ever thought about this? That no one has the (Monopoly-exclusive possession or control over anything) e.g."whether or not you have a birthday "except SPIRIT? Now, it can be determined as to how the chromosomes are combined to create characteristics. Also, when a child will be born (childbirth, parturition the act of giving birth) but ultimately you and I have the distinct privilege of saying this is my, my. my, birthday and no-one can take that from us. It is by Divine Design and that is something that belong exclusively to you & I. "I think that it is Awesome."Although,we had no choice or decision as to when or where, once it happened, our life became our gifts. Now, that is something to think about. No longer can/should you think that you are just like everyone else, we are all individuals and can make by Divine Right the choice as to whether we want to live as someone else, or use our privilege to be among others but live the life that has been destined for us before our inception. Try earnestly to do this and not to imitate or force yourself to be like anyone else. Beauty is in the EYE of the Beholder, and I may not view as you do, nor you as I, but, does it really matter in the interim?, Every developmental stage of Life begins with the Birth. Toddlers,Youth, (Adolescent), Adult then Seniors thereby constituting a Lifetime to LIVE, LOVE, TEACH & BE HAPPY!!! It seems as if I live in a make believe world, doesn't it? Believe this, as you live, almost everything that cause you any kind of grief will subside and you will slowly began to think did it really matter in the first place?, Although at the time of various incidents in your/my life it seems if it would go on forever,. especially the things that would bring us discord,but, just Remember,as it is stated in  PROVERB (23:7) AS A MAN THINKETH,WITHIN HIS HEART, SO IS HE: That does not mean that I should try to take advantage of you or your thoughts, because, you don't think exactly as I do, and I firmly believe that if it is not within the right of your thinking, then I do not feel that you shouldn't let it be known. If SPIRIT tells you to "BE STILL" then do so, If SPIRIT tells you to fight for your rights, then do so, especially after you read ECCLESIASTES (3) within its entirety.
We can help our young people to grow into changing the whole world of Thoughts, if we can show them that we are Living the Lives that we were/are borned to Live. Can we teach them without getting fired up attitudes ourselves?  Can we say with certainty that most things did not come to Last, but to Pass? It will, you know.
I Appreciate you. I Appreciate the Opportunity to share and I sincerely as always, Thank you for joining with me. Let us do this again real soon!. IN the meantime, join with us on the TheSeniorArtist.com and leave us your feedback. I finally think I have learned how to add which I tried today.(GO,FIGURE) Now, I have to see have I really learned it!!!:-))).
BE<BLESSED. BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS. Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones/SENIORs/PARENTsGRAND/GODPARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs//TEACHERs/FAMILY/FRIENDs and any other person who will be glad that you took the time to do so.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
Oh, (PS) I forget to tell you something I thought was funny. My grand-son asked me yesterday while (he was recuperating from a slight virus) Did he ever tell me why he "used to chew his fingernails",I answered him by saying "No you did not" , Well, he said, "Mom, remember how you all always tell me about the calcium in my bones and teeth, I said "yes" he said "Well I thought if I chewed my nails instead of cutting them off I would be putting the calcium back in my body.and when  I got a piece of it caught in my tooth, I had to stop". I laughed so hard and  I just thought to myself and a little child shall lead them.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment