My Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Painting A Picture of a REQUEST!!!#131)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday to each of you. Happy Re-Birth today for all of us.
How have you been? I, for one have had some some moments of reflections
in ways that even as a SENIOR were "unbeknownst to me". When my daughter read this
she will ask mommie where did you get that word from? I will smile and say well, as usual 
Spirit gave to me.(GO,FIGURE) 
Thank you for joining with me and today I want you to render yourself a little time for us 
to relate to each other. I must say that I have had a Birthday, since our last encounter. My mom,
my grand-son, my god-daughter, and my baby-sis. Isn't that something? So many of us in the 
same month, yet, I have heard through the years that people that are borned in March are just
as changeable as the weather, but, dare I say another cliche I need to rid myself of, I suppose.
Please join with me with your snack or your beverage to sip on. I intend to write on the merit
of SPIRIT. You know by now. how I feel about writing what  am given. I could not decide how
to do this in the beginning, but now I know just what to do. I will write in different BlOGS, 
and in this way you will not tire of what I am trying to convey.
I  will start off with the request of writing ECCLESIASTES (3) in it's entirety which I spoke of 
in my last POST.  I am going to be amenable to this request because I did not think that everyone
would not have access to it. Now I know differently. BELOW IS THE COM PLETE CONTENT OF THIS CHAPTER:
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted.    
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh, a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
A time to love; and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace;
What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
This request came about it because in a conversation we were having, I stated "that it is such a waste of our Energy to waste the time hating,and killing anyone or anything" I was reminded of what I had previously written  "A time to kill and a time to heal; and A time to love; and a time to hate"; these were not my words and I stated them as they are written in the KING JAMES VERSION. However, I will contend that it also states that "Wherein he laboureth". I choose not to Labor in Vain personally, and when I share my Wisdom with you, I can only ask that you let your consciousness be your GUIDE as well. 
I have fulfilled the request and I am so Thankful that I was approached about this again.
I Appreciated the Opportunity to Share, and I Appreciate your time you have taken to read with me.
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING to others, Don't forget to laugh with the LITTLE ones/PARENTs/GRAND/GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/SENIORs/VETERANs/TEACHERs/FAMILY and FRIENDS
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS) Did you send a card for yourself this birthday" Look at my POST and see what I did for mine & Thanks again for joining with me. If there was NO you, then there would be no need for ME..... to continue.:-).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment