My Pageviews

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Painting A Picture of HELP!!!(#128)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday. How are you? How Will you spend your day. I do hope you 
take a good read of today's content and then maybe it will even make your future days a
little better.
Even your Re-Birth day will be a little, no, I think a lot better, that is if you need the 
assistance that is being offered here. I have for a long time wondered how to present this
in a forum that will be understood and accepted by those who need the service in one 
form or another.;;;;;
It is applicable to all ages, all races, all genders, employed /unemployed or who may
need employment. "Especially so". Anywhere in the 50 states. All you need to do is visit
the link that will be listed below and I believe you will not be disappointed. I don't want
to wait any longer and each day I have Meditated on what to write and I just get, tell the 
story. 
I was standing among others at a bus stop in DC and we all were conversing back and
forth with our usual conversations, weather, jobs, kids, cars, or lack thereof, bills, creditors,
calling, irate supervisors, long work hours, etc. 
One of the ladies said "I am so tired of working this job, I do not know what to do" I listened.
Another lady said " I just bought a suit I love more than any piece of clothing that I have. I 
wore it, sent it to the cleaners and they messed it up, then claimed they did not do it." I listened.
A Senior was sitting down and she stated "I work so hard still and I do not have much to leave
as a legacy for my grandchildren, and I know my kids will squander what I leave for them,
(the grand kids) away themselves." Someone suggested "why not leave a will for them?" she 
said that she "could not afford that." I listened  
One of the younger student stated that " he was so tired of the student/teachers harassing
him at school"  one of the ladies asked him, "well, hon, what are they doing to you" he stated
 that" I cannot afford to wear the name brand clothes like other kids, and I live in the projects". I reiterated that it doesn't matter where you live ,you do not have to be treated unlike any other
student in school. "He said, " Huh, that maybe, the way it should be, but, yet, we are not all treated the same and we receive more suspended days than other kids that have more "than we do". I did
 not want to believe that  although this is another day and time ( the hurt for the heart is ageless),
but, I listened.
Another young lady approached the stop, the first lady asked "Where has she been? she went on to say "I have been driving but it is so expensive to park and I have parking tickets and that sometimes
I think they issue tickets before the time has expired". I listened.  
One of the other young lady spoke up to say "that as soon as I get my income tax straightened 
out I am going to get me a car."I listened.
The Senior spoke up to say" I don't mind riding the bus, but that her neighbors dogs barks a lot at night and it keep her awake and she sometime oversleep." I listened.
A gentlemen was standing there and had been quite the whole time stated" that If people weren't
just so mean, the world would be a much better place, and even though he tries to live in the right way. But, someone had stolen his identity and it is causing he and his family a great hardship," I listened.
In addition to this his wife had been trying to open up her own small business but the start-up costs were a little more than they had anticipated, even though they thought they had included everything the web design page had cost more than they had expected. Although I had listened , I finally said I have a solution for each of you and please invite a friend, you will be so glad that you did::: Take a Look at this opportunity,
(As I extended a business card.) In addition to gifts, trips, bonuses and exemplary friendships. YOU will realize it to be the absolute best thing that you have done for you and your family;
Well, today I wrote my story to you to let you know if any of these scenarios plus many others apply to you or anyone you may know please visit this link; tonniejackson.legalshieldassociate.com. All of these circumstances can be taken care of, and no one will be left out, because this service is for all  people and you will always feel like you are talking to your best friend. Please partner with me and everything you will need to know will be shown to you. Just go to Join NOW! and Businesses can apply as WELL! Consider this to be your (LMO) Legal Maintenance Organization as you do your (HMO) Health Maintenance Organization!! You will be so glad you did. Now I want you to listen
and be made happy. You may make Comments to me on The Senior Artist Site.If I can further help you.
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSING  to others, Don't forget to laugh with the LITTLE Ones/PARENTs/
GRAND/GOD PARENTs/VETERANs/SOLDIERs/FRIENDs/TEACHERs/SENIORs/and FAMILY.
I Appreciate you, I Appreciate this Opportunity to share with you.
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment