My Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Painting A Picture of ISAIAH ( #127)

Hi EveryOne!!!

To those of you who have continued to Click a View with me. "I Thank You". How has your life been serving you and how have you been serving your LIFE?

Today, I am not going to hold you but a very short time. Did you get something to Snack or Sip on?
Happy, Happy Birthday to you for days passed and for today. I really missed writing and as you can see I am back and the reason for it, is because I know someone actually reads with me.  I know I say it often but I really can see this, and in a way I feel it just might be someone who SPIRIT uses me to be an Instrument for them that day as it is with/for me.

I can now PROCLAIM A new Re-Birth. OH, it may not show, but believe this, It has Happened. I am so eternally Grateful just to be able to Share. I really Appreciate You and I Appreciate this day (this) Opportunity!!!
Our Conversation today will come strictly from ISAIAH, You will find all of the 
Scriptures in there but not in Numerical Order. I must write as SPIRIT lead me too,
OKAY?

(43:2) When thou passed through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; when thou walketh through the fire, thou shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
(43:4) Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore I will give men for thee. and people for thy life.
(43:5) Fear not : for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west.
(42:20) Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but thou hearest not.
(42:18) Hear, you deaf; and look, ye blind that you may see.
(43:18) Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
(43:19) Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
(43:26) Put me in remembrance; let us plead together; declare thou that mayest be justified.

Well that is all I am supposed to write FROM  ISAIAH . If it will help you in any way, I am happy. I Believe this, that Someone IT WILL. (go,  figure)   
BE Blessed, BE a Blessings to others, and Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE Ones/PARENT/
GRAND/GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs/FRIENDs/TEACHERs/ and FAMILY.
And How will you spend the rest or your day?. Maybe just by sharing our BLOG with a Friend.:-)))
REMEMBER. I appreciate Both You and This Opportunity to have shared with you. 
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment