My Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Painting A Picture of Poems!!! (#126)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Happy Birthday & Birthday Happy. I mean this no less than at other times, (I just wanted to say
it twice) .-))) Today I want you to smile from the beginning of our conversation, maybe I just 
need too and I want the same for you. Let this be a part of our Re-Birth today, OKAY! Since 
it is 5:o'clock am, I am drinking a cup of coffee. if you are reading with me at this time why
not join with me? I am to glad that you are reading with me, therefore I will not tell you today
when to sip or snack. Is that OKAY?
As I was seeking for Guidance, I am being led to share with you, some portion of poems, that
SPIRIT gave to me when I was asked to write a few words of encouragement. I do hope you
will think so to:

 Excerpts from my Collective Works.

I believe in the me , that you can see, I believe in the me that you 
cannot see, If I did not obstruct your vision, then truly I must be 
the me that I think I see.
 When all truths seem to evade your Consciousness.Your truths
will Surpass all that has invaded you.
Be it learned or inherited, Trust your Truths.
Night falls upon the day, and day falls into the night, All hope glimmer 
just between the two, and No-thing can surprise you,because 
you anticipate the rhythm of Each:
Do not be Hindered by the thoughts of, untamed Spectators
Render yourself to all your Passions, which has kept you, afloat through
your Rite of Passage. Life is yours to behold and Enjoy with every fiber of your being.
Your Energy is such like a much Savored Caviar,
Thrusting bountifully in every Aspect of your Human Self;
It looks and taste delectable, but, that is what your Energy is all about. ENJOY,
ENJOY! ENJOY!
Alas my Young/Senior Friends,You have made or is making
Many mental steps. To arrive or have arrived where you are now. Supreme is your Thinking
and Actions. To last, To share, & To implore all of your Innate Abilities, Yes, even those to
Come!!!
By LOVING, LOVING, LOVING Yourself and Others: (by Tonnie Stowers Jackson)
BE BLESSED,BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS. Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE Ones/
PARENTs/GRAND/GOD PARENTS/SENIORs/SOLDIERsVETERANs/FRIENDs/TEACHERS
and FAMILY.
I Appreciate you. I Appreciate the Opportunity to Share. Thank you for joining with me again. I
look forward to seeing all of your Clicks. IT IS JUST SO WONDERFUL. (GO<>FIGURE)
With Much LOVE*TYG*
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment