My Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Painting A Picture of Forget-Me-Not!!!(106)

Hi  EveryOne!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! How are you and how did you spend your day? Was it a day of
great Success? Happy, Re-Birthday today as well. I am just now thinking what am I suppose
to write about, the Title just came up to me an although I really don't know the where-ins' or 
where-outs' of my conversation. But Forget-me-Not!!!

My Mom would often say, "I look to the hills, from whence cometh  my help" Now even I 
did not know what she would mean, but she relished in the fact that she really believed it.
Would you believe that invariably when she needed any kind of Help even of a financial nature (it), 
it would come, if from Her Church, Her Employers or Her Friends. She was never remissed of thinking it would come.Do you/I have that kind of Faith? Do you/I believe that there is POWER in the Spoken WORD?
Although I Meditated on how to write this Article, I still hesitate to do so! I am not repressed of
Strength or a willingness to admit to the things that I really don't understand, I just sometimes
believe that I am in the Slow Lane as I travel mostly in Consciousness from one space to 
another. I think I am thinking about my Mom and the strength that she found so much comfort,(in)
in her life time
everyday, her ever awakening moments were spent unchallenged by world events or physical
situations. Instead she would embrace events and still believed that, Somehow, Someway
everything would be alright.  Was she wrong to feel this way ? No, because it worked for her and I 
am sitting here now Reminiscing about how she did it
Oh, by the way did you get something to snack on or a beverage to sip on? Okay,.   
I will continue, As I was saying I often would think, and sometimes I would ask,"Have you not
ever in your Life, Not Believed?"She answered me only once, and said"Yes, but that has
so long I don't see the need to remember"
Is this what is meant? When my daughter say to me"Mommie Spread Love, just Spread Love"
When my God-daughter say to me "Why worry about it when you know God will take care of It?"
or when my grand-son say to me "Mom is this one of those unimportant things that we don't
have a need to talk about?"
I found that I have more questions than answers, and it cause me to ponders of the most things that
are so unimportant that I forget the things that are?
I want you to know that every-book that I have read, well, most of them have a plot, or a plan
that requires me to think.
I really want to write in my POST a little something to make you think, I am grateful for
each one of you who has taken the time to read with me, I want you to know that I am
not void of feeling anxious as to what you might think, or feel or even what you might say, but
I really have no control over any of that do I? I do have control over the fact when I write something 
that is the true, not just a SENIORS truth but a truth that you can put some stock in. I said I was going to tell you how to help yourself, your family and your friends, and this I will do 
except the way I had planned to do it,I found out I cannot do it by virtue of a copy-right Law. Now I will have to ask you to forgive me for that and don't give up on me just yet, because I will do as my Mom said"I WILL LOOK TO THE HILLS FROM WHENCE COMETH MY HELP, AND I WILL KEEP ON BELIEVING THAT IT WILL BE DONE. BECAUSE THERE IS POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORD AND I REJECT THIS NOT BEING AS I HAVE STATED.
Please take care, Thank you for joining with me. I Appreciate you, I Appreciate the opportunity to share with you and Keep on believing with Me that SPIRIT will show me the way to help you/me help ourselves into a very SOLVENT STATUS, that we can/will be soooooo proud of.:-)))
BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSINGS to others, Don't forget to Laugh with /FRIENDs /the LITTLE ones,PARENTs/GRAND-PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs. And What has made you the Happiest
 Today? BE HAPPY!!!
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson 
     .

No comments:

Post a Comment