My Pageviews

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Painting A Picture of MISPLACED THINKING(#142)

Hi EveryOne!!!

Now, I want to say with all the Confidence I can Muster up,(to collect or gather)that I am in a different state of mind.
But, I think I need to share with you just why I think so. As I Meditated I asked SPIRIT what am I supposed to do. I
feel that first I am to changed the font, now that this is done. we will continue.

Happy, Happy Birthday to all of you, and just, How are you continuing to enhance the gift of your birth? Let me say
It firstly, for those of you who have shared your time with me that I don't pretend to be a writer, except for the WISDOM
of being a SENIIOR. I write as I speak, grammatically incorrect some times, and words that are not often used but that
is a part of who I am. I think those of you who read with me know that by now, therefore, you don't even bother to stop
reading you continue to think, (well if she knew better, she would do better) Thanks for that (GO<FIGURE)

How are we coming along with our RE-BIRTHS? Are we thinking just what changes will I pursue today? Will I allow
yesterday to spoil today/ or will I live today anxiously awaiting tomorrow?Will we expect to be given this day our Daily 
Bread? while we remember Man nor woman  cannot live by Bread alone.What  are  we  to do? 
Let us redirect our thinking for a moment. While I wasn't writing my BLOG I was doing other things.I read, went to the 
movies, visited the SENIORS Center(for which I will continue) spent time in the Library. where I checked out movie after movie,walked, visited another state, tried new recipes, drank sprite, instead of coffee and Pepsi's,tried a little fasting,ate less peppermint,for which (I love) played whist at the center, and OBSERVED THE MANY THINGS around me,the new beetles
in the yard, listened to the crickets in the day as well as the night, (which I only remembered hearing at night) I noticed how the ants shared their food with each other and how they would get together to help move their food under ground. This only names some of the things that I actually did. I even watched "To tell the Truth"with STEVE HARVEY, whom I enjoy. In case you are wondering "SO WHAT?" Well, this is why I spoke to the things I did because
as I went to the movies, I saw (The Avenger's) I noticed fighting. although brilliantly produced still fighting: I saw (SELMA) for which I cried and cried..Violence and Prejudices enacted on the screen of which both races were brutalized especially those who fought against injustice(SPONGE BOB) a little fighting over ownership((EQUALIZER)Retaliating to avenge  those who were defenseless against crimes committed against them,
(KUNG FU PANDA) funny and enjoyable, (LUCY)  I believe it is a future inevitability (,THE PREACHER DAUGHTER)even there as tad bit of violence (HONEY DRIPPER)not violent but a rendition of the past, not seeing the good in another human being, but what they perceived it to be. I saw many more movies. many of which I will never watch again,which consisted of drug & children trafficking, more violence that I care to store in my memory bank , Murders, molestation, corrupt politician's, mystics, disloyal husbands/wives/ friends,women committing crimes that men committed in the past(is this supposed to be equal rights) I could go on and on,but, why should I? If you watch TV, each show try to outdo the other. I guess for the (BIGGER BUCKS). It is such a relief to get back to my BLOGGING here I feel safe and secure. I don't have to worry about each EMOTION that I incurred while I watched and read the many Negative avenues that our Children are being exposed too.  I even tried to play (POKEMON) I did not even know it is an International Organization. If you are thinking where have I been hiding? Under a bush or is my head planted in the Sand. Maybe a little of both. You see I learned a long time ago not to allow too much NEGATION to enter my Consciousness, I am just not able to Release it, I developed all the different kinds of feelings that aren't good for my sleep. I go to sleep and dream of all the things that I have encountered during the day. Now, I am sure this doesn't happen to many people, because if it did, then as a Majority we would not so eagerly embrace these kinds of movies or shows that can embed itself under the disguise of being OKAY. Then we would see that( We/Our children) would see "what they need to see" to enable them to live Productive /Healthy Lives. There is no wonder that our children feel left-out and alone with pent-up Aggressions.(So much for being VISUAL).   There are so  many things that they can do. Technology is a Booming Business and rightly So, but do
we have to stand-by while we think that is just the way it is? 50 millions people can be WRONG. think about it! You can be the One who does NOT have to be  in the Majority, But, the Minority can be a Lonely Stance if you are in unfamiliar territory.....But. it can be Done & Sometimes Must Be So!!!
I Appreciate you and I Appreciate the Opportunity to share, Thanks for joining with me again. I would have reminded you to get something to snack on or a beverage to sip on, but Honestly I did not know how long it would take to write the Thoughts I feel led by Spirit to write.
We all all BLESSED, Healed and Harmonious in the Name of Jesus the Christ. Remember to say often what you believe works for you and Don't FORGET to Laugh and Be Happy
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson
(PS)PEOPLE OFTEN SAY YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE, BUT, THAT PERSON SELDOM TRIES TOO. AND A LITTLE CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM.
There's Still Goodness in the World, Recommend Google to the friends that have friends that are unaware of its Presence" I AM FREEDOM IN SPEECH. I AM A VERY GRATEFUL SENIOR AND I WISH I KNEW HOW TO TELL THE WORLD. LOOK AT MY/OUR PRIVILEGE, THAT IS AFFORDED TO US. WE CAN BLOG ALL OF OUR TROUBLES AWAY AND LEAVE THE NEGATION FOR THOSE THAT ARE MORE STRONG-MINDED THAN WE ARE. (GO<FIGURE)

No comments:

Post a Comment