My Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Painting A Picture of OSERVATION !!!(118)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? Happy, Happy Birthday. Are you having a great day today? Did you began to celebrate on yesterday? Sometime I wonder with my SENIORS Wisdom, Do we mostly celebrate the day of our Births or the time when our Anticipation of Birth began. Hmmmm I wonder! Happy Re-Birth today as well.
Guess what? I am drinking Apple Juice I mostly drink sodas' but today I am going to drink something Healthy for me. Do you want to get something to drink or to snack on? I want to share some recent, well not too recent because I have been aware lot the calorie info for a while now. Let us start off with that Observation" It is because I drink mostly Pepsi's and Coke's and a Sprite every once in a while that I began to notice when I would pour a portion of Pepsi from the can and leave the rest that when I would return to get the balance, it would taste just like water, without any flavor. In the South we get a Pepsi for($ .99) On the bottle or can  it states "Born In Carolina". Now, I do not know whether or not it is the same traveling up the Highway.but, the taste never changes whether it is hot or cold. Also here is something else I have Observed that Pepsi's have an Calorie statement on the side of the can. The very weak tasting soda once it sits awhile states that it is {150} calories.other have (200} calories, and the strongest taste to me is {250} calories, it is usually remain the same whether hot or cold. And just guess what else? We really at one time did not shop in stores like the Dollar General or the Family Dollar Stores but needless  to say we shop there now. I always thought there weren't any Brand names of products with expire dates, Well, I was wrong about both things and when we did not have a car the DG is in walking distant to our home or to the Bus Stop. Honestly, at the Dollar Tree, and those others stores they have now Cold Food Storage, as well as brand names products, with expiration dates. In fact I get the bottle Pepsi (250) calories for ($l.00) where most places it will cost at least ($1.68). That is a little less than WALMART and it cannot be beaten price- wise for most products or many thing that College Students will need. In this way we are fortunate because we live with-in the Town Limits of where we live and it is near a College.. Just check it out the tell me what you think . The Coke is (140) calories and it has a lasting taste. I also will drink Sprite because you can get 3 -12oz.cans to a.cartons of soda's for $9 to $11 dollars and that cannot be beaten.When we first moved back here, we/I continued to maintain the same way of doing most things that we were doing, and Since we are Vegetarians we had to change somethings and with the Lack of a Job we have had to change even more but Spirit is good and will not allow to suffer above that which we can stand.(GO,FIGURE)
I was browsing in the Dollar Tree on
Thursday for some Bugles they are only $(1.00)
and I did not find any but instead I found this
bag of BRIM'S. I have not tried a lot of the
un- familiar labels yet this bag looks like Cheetos
It is called CRUNCHY Cheese CURLS.
On the Bag it is written:
"Life is so Delicious"
and a Scripture to back it up,
ROMANS 10:9-10
Please read it if you so choose, but I generally share with you the Scriptures SPIRIT gives to me
 and I better not change this today.
Well, this was a Little Observation from this SENIORS point of View and *I do not know any Proprietor's or any one else who asked me to share this information, I shared of my own volition.
I also find that many people who have more or less than we do shop in these stores to save what they can.
BE <BLESSED. BE A BLESSINGS  TO OTHERS AND Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE ONES
 PARENTs/GRAND/GOD PARENTs/ VETERANs/SOLDIERs and FRIENDS:
 I Appreciate you, I Appreciate the Opportunity to Share. Thank you for joining with me
I Don;t Think SPIRIT is helping me to face where we have cometh from, DO YOU? Well, just let me tell you that is exactly what is happening, at one time I would not have thought  about whether I should have entered into any of these stores. I would have thought they were for people less fortunate
than we were and since we could do better we should  DO better.
WOW, WOW, WOW, AGAIN I THANK THE SPIRIT FOR ITS EVER INCREASING,EVER UNCREASING FLOW OF GOOD;
This is Why I say I/We because I Know
Spirit is talking to me as well as to others. :-)))..(GO,FIGURE)

With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson



    


1 comment:

  1. Interesting observations. Yes...it makes sense. My experiences with shopping at Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Ingles, and the Korean and International markets have slowed due to distance, therefore other suitable substitutions had to be made. If I need candy, quick snacks, or paper products and toiletries I will quickly run in Dollar General or Tree to purchase those items first. Also as a forner educator these stores are ideal for classroom items needed quickly. I no longer will bad about the socioeconomic statistics. I believe people across socioeconomic lines will either visit or send someone inside.

    ReplyDelete