My Pageviews

Monday, December 8, 2014

Painting A Picture of MISTLETOE!!!(117)

Hi EveryOne!!

Thank you for joining with me today. I am going to ask a favor of you. Ask someone to join with us today. I don't usually ask and probably will not ask again, but for some reason I am asking today. and Thank you in Advance. Maybe from the onset you may want to get a snack or a beverage of choice to sip on.
Today the strangest thing happened, while I was Meditating on today's content for my BLOG, the word MISTLETOE came to Mind.  I did like I always do and said ,Well, "Just tell it to Jesus". I sometimes do this when I am trying to get Clarity in my mind's eye. I cannot explain it but when 
I am suppose to go forth with my thoughts, it will not change, but when I am not to go forth somehow or the other my thought pattern will change. (GO,FIGURE)  Needless, to say, I am suppose to write about "MISTLETOE"  
But only, after I say to you, you and you, Happy, Happy Birthday,and Happy Re-Birth today to us as well. I want to reach out and touch someone in the way SPIRIT will direct me to do.. Did you have a great day? Do you have any regrets for the thing(s) you wanted most for yourself that you did/did not receive. Did you remember to send yourself the perfect card from you to you?. I have not asked that question in a very long time, but, I was sure that it was a thought to someone who maybe just had not done so before. I had not either until a friend suggested to me to make myself feel Special on my day.


"MISTLETOE"

I asked where am I to get the information to support the article about my subject and I was given; leads which I attempted to follow. The first being on line, if you want to  you may do the same thing, just go to search and ask for the information. I did this and and I also saved pictures to share with you until I saw at the bottom of the pictures (images may be subject to copy-right) that is the only reason I am not going to add them to my article. As I have stated before I am more conscious of the laws that prohibit verbatim language (plagiarism) or photo's for monetary gains, of course there is neither, in this respect, but I started out writing from the Wisdom of Mind and it it is better that I continue with that approach. Let us continue, Would You believe that I only thought about MISTLETOE at Christmas time, and never did I concern myself with how it came about, and now evidently I am sharing with someone who was/is the very same way. I found out on line that mistletoe is usually spread on trees. It attaches itself to the host tissue(a tree and grows out of the branches). Mistletoe promotes wildlife. Birds rely on the plant and the Butterflies lay their eggs on it and use the nectar.
The Bees also get important pollen from Mistletoe.
Now to further baffle my thinking, my other source from SPIRIT is from a book written about all "The Healing Herbs"
 by Michael Castleman 
You may find this book on line also, of course, I have my own copy and have had it for years,but I had never looked at the information about the Mistletoe until today as I was Meditating, else I would not have been baffled of the (I just go where I feel led to go)contents also, before quoting any written information I now check(thanks to my Legal Service) for my/your information so as not to infringe without giving proper recognition to the proper author. At one time you could write without thinking about the infringement clauses except where songs were concerned. Anyway I see ,(you can purchase this book as well as others). If you are interested in Healing Herbs I find it to be a good read and have tried many of the suggested (teas,& herbs) not so frequently known /ones'''  I have chosen for many years to Meditate instead of Medicate. He states that one scientific authority calls it "gentle...[and] nontoxic."Others call it"poisonous" and all parts of the plants should be regarded as toxic"  The truth lies somewhere in between. He states in this book some believe that MISTLETOE has healing  properties for dis-eases such as Blood Pressure, Cancer..epilepsy, typhoid fever, dropsy(congestive heart failure)hysterical and other illnesses,but others believe the exact opposite is true. Read for yourself. if this article interest you in the least, consult your Doctors on the Pro's and Con's or the effects of it for Medicinal purposes. Or in the meantime since it is almost time to hang it up for anyone who passes under it that they should receive or at look to receive a
" KISS"
AS WAS DECREED BY THE GODDESS OF LOVE: )let us remember that The Holly. The Ivy, and The MISTLETOE PLAY A GREAT PART IN OUR DECORATIONS even if just for looks. Early Christians believed mistletoe was a freestanding tree during Jesus's time and that its wood was used to make the Cross. God punished the plant for its role in the crucifixion by turning it into a parasite that is why it grows on the bark of other trees. I tried to confirm this in my Bible but I could not find it, if you know of this information pls. email it to my email address & Thanks. visions@theseniorartist.com
 I hope you found something to Think About, or simple to say Hmmmm.  Don't forget to Laugh with the LITTLE ones, SENIORs/PARENTs/GRANNY-GOD PARENTs/SOLDIERs/VETERANs. and FRIENDs.
BE<BLESSED,BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS. REMEMBER THAT I APPRECIATE YOU AND I APPRECIATE THIS TIME TO HAVE SHARED.This year I will be a little wiser when I hang up the MISTLETOE OR IF I AM BLESSED ENOUGH TO FIND SOME TOO STAND/UNDER, You know why!!!.(GO,FIGURE) and (smile)
With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson.


No comments:

Post a Comment