My Pageviews

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Painting A Picture of Transition !!!(#158)

Hi EveryOne!!!

How are you? How is your family?
Happy, Happy Birthday to each of you. Happy Re-Birth to us as well.


I am not going to procrastinate with my topic today, instead I am going to ask you
to get something to snack on or sip on if you want too, I do not intend to write much,
but you know how that may be. I did seek my usual Guidance and I try to follow what 
I have been given to write about. I am so well pleased with my self, that I only have to 
follow what is given to my mind to write by SPIRIT.

This morning I decided to ask how is your family? Usually I don't say that but this
time I just wanted to ask this question. I don't intend to write on morbid subjects, but 
first I would have to feel that to transition is morbid and I really don't. Anyway I want to 
say to my cousin who had both a brother and sister to transition in a two week span.That 
this is a ultimate price of living, and it is the price that every one of us will not escape, 
no designs,no status, no amount of money, no flaws of character, no perfection of character,
no taking someone Else's place, there are no (No's) that will help us to surpass the ultimate
price. In fact we do not even have to agree or disagree with the time, because it is written
no man knoweth the minute or the hour, that our transition will occur. At least you don't have to worry about your friend asking you for THIS as a favor. (will you lend me your life) and I will give it back on next never (smile) Seriously, though I want to tell my cousins that I really want to offer my 
Prayers for Peace of Mind, A tranquil state of Consciousness, and the Joy of knowing that 
both her brother and sister's time of being in pain and agony HAVE passed and their comfort has truly been awarded to them for their Eternity. 

May the Pain of yesterday, 
be but a  memory for today's Joy   .  
 as we let Heavens shine upon us
with everlasting LOVE: (by tonnie stowers jackson)

I Appreciate you, and I Appreciate the Opportunity to share. Thank you for joining with me today.
Let us LOVE Someone today including ourselves. It is so Awesome when we can think of someone
other than ourselves. Do you Agree? Don't forget to Laugh with the Little Ones and(OOH) in place
of scolding just "SPREAD LOVE" BE BLESSED<BE A BLESSINGS TO OTHERS....
Let us GOOGLE, GOOGLE to the top of the most significant charts. 

With Much LOVE(TYG)
Tonnie Stowers Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment