My Pageviews

Friday, January 31, 2014

Divine Order

Hi everyone:

                  "Today I will paint with one of my favorite verses".


Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth: shall ye not know it?
I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. (Is.43:18-19)

For a while I took this very personal even to asking, shall I not know it?
I finally accepted that maybe I just did not beleive it. Then do you know what I did?
I simple began to ask? (Help my unbelief) Honestly that worked.
            
                  "'THIS IS DIVINE ORDER"

Share your feelings with me. I am still young enough to listen. :)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,
    Thank you for taking the time to impart your wisdom for others. It is not enough to read inspiring thoughts and instructions. Sometimes, if you don't have the faith or the works, your blessings will seem to fizzle and drizzle away. It is mandatory believe accompanies knowledge of truth. I appreciate your reminder. I will take it with me into the next week. When will the next Blog arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Captivate for your words of encouragement to me, beleive it or not I intend to post every other day :)

    ReplyDelete